Vacuuming and the quality of life

Hi guys,

I understand that the Greater Rift Keys were added to the vacuum mechanic for a quality of life purpose. But, this is an item that appears once, at the end of a rift. The one time when we actively stop and look at the loot.

It feels like such a pointless feat when you could have used this as an opportunity to add in items we have called out for to be added to this mechanic, namely, Deaths Breath.

It is such a small change that will have a huge impact on the game, and the community.

Please, consider adding ALL the items that appear under the Crafting Materials tab to the vacuum mechanic.

Thanks team.

3 Likes

Death breaths are on vacuum. Click one and picks all up. The keys were a single click b4. Vacuum is not auto pick up.

2 Likes

They already are. They were added to the vacuum mechanic in 2015 with patch 2.2.0. Patch 2.2.0 Now Live - Diablo III

If what you want is auto-pickup, like gold or blood shards, then that is a bit of a different situation. I would agree with that, but Blizz does not, yet.

1 Like

I suspect what the OP is asking for is that whenever any of the mats is clicked on, i.e. white, blue, yellow, DBs, FS, key, all of them are vacuumed.

That’s essentially what I suggested already. Not interested in auto-pickup for anything other than gold and those god awful progress globes (I’d rather those globes went away completely though). We have it better than PoE by leaps and bounds, but there’s still room for improvement.

If I’m going to stop movement and/or combat to pick something up, I want it to be meaningful, not a clickfest for the sake of being a clickfest.