Up to Date Leapquake Build? Plus gear questions

Just picked the game about a week ago after a good 4 years away. So I’m kind of a born-again newb. Loving my barb and got luckY with full MOTE set and a few other things.

I’m curious what the best CURRENT resource is for Barb builds? Most of the stuff I see online is 3-5 years old and surely out of date with current patches.

I’m playing out of season now and just trying to get the hang of things again. I’m curious what the best weapon/cube extracted weapon combo is best for my build? I’ve read BoTT in hand and Furnace, stashed. I’m wondering though if I could maybe do the reverse of that? Or if there are other weapon/cube combos that can really make this build go?

Also, is there a bulleted list of extractable legendary powers somewhere?

Thanks guys!

1 Like

This forum.

You’re already here! Check the stickied guides at the top of this forum. Several are already updated to Season 19!

You’ll likely want to read through this:

For Fire EQ, you’ll equip Blade of Tribes and Cube Furnace. You don’t want to equip Furnace since the Blade of Tribes has an EQ damage bonus that can’t be accessed via the Cube.

At present, Fire (or Physical) EQ is our weakest viable solo build. But all that means is that it can’t clear as high as our other builds. For new or returning players, it’s the best build because it’s easy to gear, easy to play, and deals tons of damage right out of the box.

Every legendary that has a legendary affix can be Cubed. With a few exceptions, Set items cannot be Cubed.

Let us know if you have more questions.

1 Like

Awesome thanks so much!!