Up and at Gem not completing when finished

The quest up and at Gem asks you to level up three Legendary gems to level 35.

I have done so and currently have 3 Level 35 Legendary gems in my inventory and yet the quest is still saying that it is not finished. I have tried switching to another character and back but it still states I have not completed it even though they are literally in my inventory.

Bring the three gems to Urshi. She is the judge of this achievement. She will grant you the credit.

See #1 of Things That Are NOT Bugs

1. Gem Level Requirements for Season Journey:
    Urshi has to see 3 gems above the required level at the same time. If you used one as an augment or transferred to another character, it no longer counts. Once the 3rd gem reaches the requirement, it will complete but all must be available either equipped/inv/stash at the same time.
1 Like

Thank you I was realy confused because I started to just work on a different gem and when it got to level 15 then all of a sudden I got like 5 different achievements and then it said I finished it. hmmm

Never knew this about having to have all the gems “available”…I had similar issue after I augmented with a lvl70 gem and was like “wait, I’ve leveled up xx gems to yy level, why am I not getting the achievement.”

Had to level up another one to get it finally :slight_smile: