Unsub me from D4 beta

Doubt,this site is the correct place, but I would like my account removed from beta sign up for Diablo 4. I realize signing up for it doesn’t guarantee a spot, but my accidental sign up adds to the stats and is included with other people’s sign ups. I do not want to further encourage or enable Activision/Blizzards bad behavior for a mobile game no one asked to then turn around and make that mobile game playable on PC. Talk about tone deaf.Its gonna be a beautifully agonizing crescendo before the fall though.

1. Log into your Blizzard account.
  2. Click on the game license you want to cancel.
  3. Click ‘Cancel Game Subscription’
  4. Continue and follow the step to confirm cancellation.

If that does not work, you will probably need to contact actual support. Posting here means they’d have to first try to get your account details before they could even start and I highly doubt you want to post that in public.

Thanks, I looked, but didnt see anything. Ill try again later. Its probably to soon since signing up. I did try creating a ticket first.

There used to be a place in your battlenet account where you could chose what games etc you were interested in testing betas etc, just had a look but couldn’t find it.