Unplayable Lag and Rubberbanding

I don’t think I actually ended up posting my last post, so here it is again.

Currently I am experiencing such bad lag on the ptr (US Server) that the game is unplayable. It takes about 5-10 seconds for any command to go through. The chat works fine, no lag on it, but any action done in game, makes it seem like the server is on a dialup connection that currently has millions of people calling it at the same time. Yes, the dreaded “Potato Server” lag.

I know it isn’t my pc, considering the specs I have, and that every other game (some which require much higher settings than D3 and are on worse servers) run I can run at 100fps with no stuttering or lag or any kind. This is generally always what happens during PTR and the first couple of weeks when a season starts. And yes, I always try all the steps given to clear the issue, they never work.

Now off to the rubberbanding bug. This is primarily for the GoD DH set, but I also noticed it with the Akkhan Thorns bomb and slightly with AoV Heaven’s Fury Sader.

Also, this here isn’t a bug as much as a question, why hasn’t the GoD set gotten a major nerf, since it is clearly way overpowered (go ahead DH’s who love having the game be simple, fire away). All that keeps happening is sets that have already been nerfed to almost the “Middle of the pack” (Mundunugu and AoV, which is STILL getting nerfs to the point that it’s a useless set). I thought this game was about having diversity and making builds more equal in power. Why then has GoD not received a nerf? If you look at Season 21, you’d notice how the vast majority of people played DH, so I have a feeling Season 22 will just be more of the same, especially since other sets which have already gotten a nerf to be balanced (AoV for example) are now again getting nerfed. Bye bye people wanting to play Saders, off to them playing GoD DH they go.

That is just my little bug report and my feelings about how the game is NOT going to be balanced as long as that set isn’t nerfed.

Yes, same here. It was fine the previous two days, but now its back with ~1500 ping just standing in town.

worst of all is the silence of blizzard , hundred of testers with code 395002 that can be solved reseting server and they dont even writte an answer saying sorry for problems we have planned a reset at this time be patient…

its not a behavior testers deserve ( we all have payed our money to blizzard to buy the game) .

i am very disapointed with this PTR and with blizzard .

Blizzard has been last 25 years my favorite videogame company. i am player since d2 , many years paying wow subscription, i played and bought 90% of games they have done…

i hope things will be fixed and behaviours changed…

Blizzard is a business. They are not open on the weekends. It is currently Monday morning at 8:52 AM PDT.

We all payed to play D3 on the Live servers. This is the test server. And every PTR Blog states:

During this time there may be periodic maintenances, outages, hotfixes, or minor patches.

Maybe they’ll fix it later today.

Maybe the PTR is over. We’ll just have to wait and see.

But, keep reporting the outages.