UnlockAdventureeModePleasePS4? NS

topic I would appreciate it greatly, thank you. Non Seeasonal
PSN ID ZaruenVoreyu

how far are you???

nowhere… dont feel like slugging through campaign and not really interesteed in playing seasonal atm… also want to get it done regardless so as to not have to worry about it in the future as well

Adventure mode is meant as end game content, but you can gain access to it rather quickly. Request a friend or another online player to assist you by taking you into campaign and beating diablo/malthael. Last I knew, that was the requirement to unlock adventure mode. It may require having leveled at least one character to 70 though.

I thought they unlocked it for everyone from the start a long time ago. You just pick your game type and difficulty level in the menu where you create/choose your character.
I actually wanted to go through the story first so I can’t test this now, but I know I was doing adventure before hitting max level.

Thats for seasonal only play, or if you have the switch. Other consoles in non season still have to go through the entire campaign to unlock non season adventure mode.

but seasonal adventure is unlocked and non season adventure is unlocked on switch only.

That explains it. I’m glad they did that for Nintendo Switch. Now I just wish I could have a lot more stash space.

no chance in that happening… not since its attached to memory.

What do you mean?
If you mean it is limited by memory space available then that isn’t an issue. If you mean because it can be hacked/modded then that already happens. But, I wonder if it is possible to mod in more space? Probably not worth the hassle, but it just doesn’t seem enough for investing in more than one character.

Blizzard advised that the game loads in your Stash contents when the game loads your save. This is why it takes a while and in a 4 player session it has to load in all 4 players Stash into memory.

That is 4 x 350 = 1400 items in memory the game has to track.

Blizzard also advised recently they were going to increase stash on both PC and Console but then decided against it because of the impact of loading in more than 1400 items into memory.

So there will be no more stash added to console, 350 it is because any more has an impact on performance on the game.

We get round it by creating mule toons who carry 60 items we want to keep.

With 10 toons you can store 600 items. You just have the hassle of quitting back to main menu and swapping gear in a mule’s inventory into stash so your main can use it.

That still seems hard to believe for a game from 2011 on 2018 hardware with the Nintendo Switch. I’m not buying it, but they can make any excuse they want, especially if people buy it.

I will say this…
People have made excuses for things forever that have later been proven false, or at least proven that “they didn’t try hard enough”.
I can play a modern MMO with tons of things going on and player inventories super full on my cellphone internet at 3g speeds. I can have the entire Knights of the Old Republic game stored and running on my smartphone using up only 2GB of the flash storage so I could have the entire game loaded into the RAM of my phone with 6GB of RAM without issue.
Hard drive space and RAM usage are not limiting factors these days with games. You can work around load times and minimizing them to at least when the game/group starts, but that takes knowledge and thinking time they don’t want to put in.

That reason that it’s too much on the memory…“I smell a smelly smell that smells, smelly…BS!”; I don’t buy it.

Whether we buy it or not is irrelevant.

That is the given reason why there will never be anymore stash added to the game on any platform.