Unknown GoD6 - Balance Breaking Bug

It might be as simple as the exploit is published online in a language most English speakers can’t read.

2 Likes

I heard this issue related to server - client data transfer. As there were quite a lot of complains about the server deployment in China, I think it might be easier to reproduce. On the other hand, there are some streamers sharing the exploits, yet bliz didn’t have a blue to address the outcome of exploit this bug.
In short, the bug is easy to reproduce in high latency situation. As US server are good and not as many players as in China, so it is relatively safe.
But I do see high latency these two days in US server. That indicate more and more people are exploiting this bug.
It’s like the spread of COVID.

1 Like

The dumb thing about the exploit is it’s so obvious that they’ve used it. Ban the lot of them, I say. Clear violation of the Blizz EULA (Section C.ii.1):

Once they fix it, I’d love to know the full details of the exploit. Purely for curiosity’s sake.

2 Likes

I remember bliz banned a lot of account for exploiting hellfire bug many years ago. This bug is worse.

3 Likes