Unity Ring (Hardcore Season 19)

The Unity Ring (Hardcore Season 19) does not give any damage reduction when worn on your follower (as it should). This bug only seems to be in Season only play (as one of my characters fatally found out).

Regular (non-season) and Hardcore (non-season) Unity Rings seem to be working just fine.

Sorry for your loss.  

I’m sure you already know this: But, for the Unity Ring to be effective, your Follower must have one equipped and the “cannot die” Follower Token. Your Character must also have one equipped, either in a Ring Slot or Kanai’s Cube.

I can see your dead Seasonal Hardcore Witch Doctor. But, it doesn’t show their gear or Follower.

Good luck with your rebuild of the same name.  

Nope. Not bugged. Unity is working fine. Just tested in Season. Most likely user error.

Ah. Thanks, for the information. They did not have the token; but, their health was not going down. I was unaware that the token is also, required (even though I have it equipped on the others, who i tested). It must be a new patch requirement, or something; because, without the token, my follower’s used to die almost instantly (with the rings on); so, I expected to, at least, see a health drop.

It’s been this way since 24 May 2014… and probably before. I would link in the original document, but Blizzard is now hiding it. There is a cache copy here however… scroll down to " 5. Unity & Immortal follower combo".

There is a more recent copy also here.

Well, maybe the last time i tried it was before then. Thanks, for the information.

On an unrelated topic —> Do you know why the experience kill streak timer does not always seem to pop up (for example, after a hundred or so kills)? Does it just not count my pets’ enemy contact as still in combat?

Don’t forget, you’re in the Bug Report Forum, not a help forum.

You should start a new thread in the General Discussion or New Player Help Forum to discuss gameplay.

Thank you.

Except that if it is not working correctly…

Then it is unrelated to this bug report and should be posted in a separate thread.

Please read: