Unable to join T16 public

Since yesterday (7/06) I am unable to join a public game in T16 difficulty no matter the character I am using or the type of game (rifts, GR, etc).
Whenever I try code error 24004 appears. I tried to delog and relog, close and open back the game but nothing seems to work.

edit : I tried to uninstall and install back the game but it still displays error code 24004

1 Like

Until Tech Support respond, what happens if you create a private T16 game and then open it to the public? (press escape, click button to open it to public, choose a game type, e.g. bounties, rifts, GRs). Does this allow other players to auto-join your game, or do you get an error when trying to open it?

I donā€™t get error when I open it but even after more than 1 hour of playing I am still alone in the game.

I tried, it doesnā€™t work

Which part? Are you unable to create a private T16 game, unable to open it to public, or able to open it and no-one is joined to it?

Hi!
I have the same issue since two days.

Iā€™m not able to join to any public game on T16 (Bounties, GR, Rifts).

I only can create a private game and open for public.

Hope, you can fix it asap :slight_smile:
Thanks!

I have been unable to enter public games for past month, 30 days. The number of available gamers is always Zero on all game modes: Bounties, Rifts, GRs. Moreover, clicking ā€˜join gameā€™ always return result/message ā€œsearching for a gameā€¦ā€.

This issue appears to coincide with timeframe of patch update which resolves inaccessible Clansā€™ bug. Need some directions, tip on troubleshooting. Thank you.