Unable to get Speed Demon Conquest achievement

Hi all. I’ve been playing the whole day to try to get the Speed Demon conquest achievement, even went as far as to setting a 2 minute timer on my phone. But after completing a few rifts UNDER 2 MINUTES, both solo and in a group, I still have not gotten the achievement. Because of the timer I had set, I’m very sure I have achieved this at least 3-4 times. But I still have not gotten the achievement.

I’m very sure all my runs were above Torment 10, so I do not know what went wrong. Please help.

How are you timing your Rift runs?

The Nephalem Rift timer starts as soon as you click Accept in the Rift Obelisk Window. (Not when you enter the Rift Portal).

The timer doesn’t end until you talk to Orek and see this:

3 Likes

I am also trying to get this. Best I can do is about 2:30 If you want to team up let me know I’ll be on all day

Make sure to only head hunt the Elites. That is how I managed to pull it off. Always keep max stacks and you should be ok.

Hi all, after finding out that it starts and ends with clicking accept and going back to camp to complete the conquest, I decided to team up with a friend to do it. Wasn’t that easy but we managed to pull it off. Two DHs definitely made the task easier! Thanks for all your help guys!

HI I’m also struggling with this. I got the achievement “two minute warning” for a torment XI rift, but the conquest wasn’t noted as achieved. Any advice? Thanks in advance

Speed Demon is not one of the S25 conquests. Try again when it’s one of the season conquests.

Thanks, I misread on the site I was looking at