Unable to do 100+ solo

so I tried t do solo gr 100 + but failed

Also I need more speed

anyway need help with this necro suggestions etc.

The biggest thing missing is Maltorious Petrified Spike in the cube. That item is a HUGE multiplier to the build. The Circle of Nailuj Evol in your cube is a wasted slot, I’d go with Brigg’s Wrath to help group up enemies (or equip Brigg’s and cube Krysbin’s for the maximum bonus). I’m guessing that Gelmindor’s Marrow Guards is your 4th Cube slot (or the Spike) since both of those are absolutely essential to the build. Your Haunted Visions is rolled for Physical damage but it should be rolled to Poison. Your missing 6% Crit Chance on your Nemesis bracers and your Lost Time “could” be better (I know phylacteries are a pain to roll well since they have SOOO many variables). Your SotC could also be better since yours is only 373%.

Your gear looks pretty good otherwise and your skill setup is fine except I’d change Spreading Malediction for Dark Reaping to help sustain you. Your followers on the other hand aren’t doing much for you. I’d throw an Ess of Johan on them to help group up enemies and get better rings and weapons on them. Neither of them has an Oculus Ring and their weapons have no beneficial function. I’d give the Enchantress a Sultan of the Blinding Sand or a Tormenter (the staff that charms enemies?) and a Wyrdward (roll lightning damage onto whatever weapon you give them). For the Templar I’d give them a Thunderfury and the same ring pair (Oculus and Wyrdward). The Templar can use Bul Kathos Wedding Band in place of Wyrdward since the drain from that ring procs his slow effect which procs the first half of Krysbin for you at range.

I think you should definitely do a GR 100 with your gear once you get the right items in your cube. I’d cube Spike, Gelmindor’s, Krysbin’s and Shadowhook and equip Brigg’s. I have done a 96 with PLENTY of time left with lower rank gems than you and similar gear (I do have a Primal SotC so don’t hate me).

2 Likes

Ok no my 4th cube is star of azkaranth.
I have to say all kind of fire, lightning damage are lethal for me

tonight I was trying to do gr with a new clan people.
I was kicked out and it pissed me off, as they just did gr 120 rift not even able to kill a little monster not helping me without me having chance to pick keys I mention it and they kick me. People are just not having manners these days.
Anyway I’m looking for a new clan of peoples whom are real and just polite.
I tried a Quebec group as it’s my province but I felt people were either bots or when you say allo they kick you. ?.?
Maybe I just had bad luck …
COVID19 seems to have piss people so badly they are just acting like jerks

I’m just here to say that’s terrible clan behaviour. Perhaps go into clan chat and ask if someone can help you. Geez, it’s not as if it’s the last few days of season and they’re running out of time to farm whatever it is they’re doing.

Set-up wise for many builds, take a look at
Maxroll as well. They have a lot of explainers about how and why the pieces go together and also have season 22-specific pointers which is more useful than the usual Icy Veins builds people stumble upon.

2 Likes

Well missing the Spike is a 8x multiplier to Bone Spear and Gelmindor’s is 5x to each of your Simulacrums so that is a LOT of damage that you are missing out on. Once you get your cube sorted out, you should see a significant increase in your GR clear potential.

1 Like

That’s also a wasted slot. Your cube should have 2 weapons, Spike and Shadowhook.

1 Like

offense is the best defense :smirk_cat:

Honestly, if you set this build up correctly and pick every correct item in it’s corresponding slot you will be able to farm keys (Torment 16, nephelim rifts) and speed farm GR100’s in no time and you can do it solo so you don’t depend on other people. It’s easy to play, just follow a guide, and use the correct items and try also to find them or roll them with the correct stas. For example your jewelry pieces need critical chance and damage, your boots and helmet should roll with bone spear damage, etc. From that point you only get stronger. You will start finding better items, you will be increasing your main stat through paragon, and you will start augmenting items (your ancient and primals) using the last recipe in the cube. Any item that says in the description something about bone spear is a must have on this build as in almost every other dps builds.

https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/747836686

That is what i am using at the moment. It’s a bit unorthodox when you compare it to most guides, i am using cold runes, 5 pieces instead of 6 and some other stuff. I made it cause i lean towards speed rather than damage. I am not using this to push, obviously, but just to farm and i am farming GR 105 in 3 minutes with this. I am also using the exact same setup for bounties and normal rifts just cause i am lazy. :slight_smile: The 3rd and 4th slot that don’t appear on the planner are Ring of Royal Grandeur and Railena Shadowhook respectively.