Ultra wide support

yep wait and see what happens you will the one crying when its delayed

1 Like

I pre ordered for ultra wide support. They showed gameplay videos of it running in ultrawide. Very disappointed.

4 Likes

I def won’t, I don’t really plan on playing that much my friend that plays doesn’t get much time, and with diablo 2 that equals like not very far in the game. I’m not gonna play 14 hours a day to get stuff. I prefer diablo 3 by alot over diablo 2. It has better everything minus trading, and I lost my urge to trade a long time ago. I am also not paying bots to get stuff for me.

I definitely don’t like diablo pvp over heroes of the storm, and for rpg ESO is way better.

1 Like

get enough of this kind of players and file a lawsuits against blizzard for intentonally
misleading cutomers to buy preorder/fullgame

1 Like

Entitled much? I don’t know how u think that equals a law suit haha.

High fps is an even bigger advantage in MP.

They should put a 60 fps cap.

In case u dont know but blizzard runs at risk geting lawsuited, falsely advertising a product isnt an easy take.

This aint a Joke what is going on here and im very sure thats not what they want and this isnt what we (customers) want either.
The solutions have been given trough Forums and its not much Ultrawide Users are asking for. In fact it shouldnt be much work to put more rock stones and textures behind the areas where theres none.

Same with Fog of War, this especially is a win/win situation for all, since it then doesnt need to render and hence save performance, while all the PvM and PvP Complaints will vanish. If this isnt enough they can limit castrange, so if i put my mousecursor to the far edge of my screen, then my teleport only ports me within 16:9 range instead of 21:9, same with all the other abilitys.

Easy Problem, Easy Solution and all are happy. But do never ask any Ultrawide Users to live with Blackbars, you make them angry and nothing less.

https://imgur.com/a/bg29WkL

1 Like

Haha it’s hard to take that seriously sorry. You shouldn’t get so angry over black bars, and you aren’t going to win any law suit. They might feel bad for you though and give you the money back.

See how far Diablo II has evolved with the legacy toggle, for a before-and-after real-time comparison with the classic game with added support for MODERN SCREEN RESOLUTIONS and surround sound. Source: Diablo II: Resurrected™ - Diablo II: Resurrected | Battle.net Now… a talented lawyer can make a good use of this statement…

4 Likes

You are not gonna get a lawyer to do all that work so u can get a 30 dollar refund.

we might just do that if there are many player’s up for it that could happen would look awsome for the investor’s ? so more of them can cancel the actiblizz stock

1 Like

If u rwakly care about this issue just refund and let them know why your refunding. Vote with your wallet

Oh, you are not American then and you dont know why McDonalds selling hot coffee in cups with HOT COFFEE marks… :stuck_out_tongue: Who want to sue them for 40 euros? I’ve been misslead by this addvert, and I’ve get different product than promised. My mental state worsened after i’ve seen the black bars! I was posting all Saturday from work argue with some ppl over this so I’ve lost the job! My mental state worsened even more! All because of false promise from Blizzard about release of the game I love from 20 years! That will be 40 euros for the digital copy and 1 million for the rest! Be creative man! :stuck_out_tongue: Now, couple of ppl like this, information to the public and what do you think will happen on the stock market? Information about another case in court against Blizzard will be enough… then it will be not about my million and 40 euros :smiley:

1 Like

this game isnt build to be played in UV resolution
reason- pvp and the monster AI

And you know it Pixy from blue post from Blizzard of course? Did you see any statement from them I did not?!? Or you are master programmer and that is the result of your deep research, huh? This game was built to be played in 4:3. They changed it to 16:9 so they can change it to 21:9 and 32:9 also! And they did it. And it worked in Alfa. And we - ultrawide users prepurchased D2R basing on that fact! Stop telling bull**t and try to find good solution to the problem you pvp players created!!! Or you just want to tell me you are jelous about my wide range of view you dont have? Will you say the same having UW monitor on your desk, huh?!?

It wasn’t working previously, monsters couldnt see you and you had unfair teleport range vs other aspect ratio users.

Breaks the game = remove it.

What is the issue here?

I got also unfair advantage having faster car than you. Maybe bigger house. Or nicer wife. Better sallary. Who cares about monster not seeing me? Its D2! You dont want to vanish and go around them, you just teleport through them, thats it! Or you kill them because they are on your way. Maps with bosses are always the same. You dont have to see the monsters, you just know where to expect them. Teleport range? It really hurts you that much when I need 10 teleports to get somewhere and you need 11? Really? You can not live with this? Someone created a problem that is not existing! Or existing everywhere. Life is unfair. Buy yourself 21:9.

2 Likes

ye let’s remove the problem that is braking the game ban 16:9

Illogical statements from 2 people that just want it their way, even if it screws everyone else. It’s cool, you can rant and rave and cry all you want, but if it breaks the game, there is no reason for it.

#entitled

OK, lets give 16:9 users an option to set 21:9 on their monitors. You will have a black bars on top and bottom of your screen, but you will see same things as me. Will you like it?

1 Like