Delete me - non related d3 stuff

Well I guess i cant post on the d2r forum since “they cant verify i bought d2r”… so here is my complaint… I get pretty far, the game says connection interrupted… check my internet (its not my internet) i can play other games online and see I’m even on the playstation network just fine… after about 10 to 15 minutes the game lets me back in and i get friggin roll backs…

It wasnt this horrible on beta, this version is very frustrating. I went from level 19 to level 6 with a roll back… gah

Come on Blizzard fix your friggin battlenet

1 Like

I got the same problem on pc here twice …2nd rollback ,back to lvl 5 i’m done for today

Yup. Imagine a game being broken at launch :unamused:

Are you guys in online mode?

I tried offline so far… there is a save and exit option… wonder if you got something equiv as a periodic safety net while they address stability? Some way to initiate a save… hear the word rollback coming up, and maybe it’s right… or maybe it’s just failing to do saves at times? possibly poor network code for handling internet disruptions.

I can understand your frustration in the moment.

Ridiculous. Not only are there NO “run” games via zone or boss finder tiles…. Can’t join Xbox friends game and constantly get disconnected. Blizzard needs to stop letting interns run launches. Unfashionable that after betas they cannot ever release a stable game. Already know they don’t give AF abt their player / customer base…… but they don’t need to make it THAT obvious.

lol ya happened a few times. Char is not “gone” just click back to menu, hit “ online” and go back to main screen. Char will be there. At worst - restart the game. Happens pretty much every other time I DC from game.

I’m playing an offline toon on PS5 and it just crashes all the time. I’m level 5 and it has crashed 4 times…

Wow, sorry to hear your pain guys. I’ve played a couple of chars to 5-6 without a crash - touch wood. xbox.

Play online but in Private mode.

Doesn’t stop the constant crashing but you never lose progress.

Yeah, I’ve been playing “private” online mode with the sorc, but sunday morning i got the dreaded, rubberband/lag teleport (without using the teleport skill) and you have been disconnected from the server… It happened a few times, i did join Song/Nate’s game and didnt seem to have any issues maybe the server was just better at that time.

Anyone glad I bought the game, I’m starting to see alot of diablo3 references of why stuff is the way it is in diablo3.