Turn Natalya's Set back with spin-to-win

Sure, but it’s inferior to Carnival no? Like using Chakram with S6.

But it was a gimped version of GoD wasn’t it? I don’t remember it being considered a Spin-to-win build?

Yes, as you said, that changed.

So the point still stands, why would they purposely make two sets for the same main skill? If you look at S27, it’s clear that GoD became obsolete and abandoned because the of the Shadow-Strafe build.

Natalyas was not purposefully made only for strafe. Like the others I listed it was an option.

Correct, we should not assume. So let’s look at the information we have. This post favoring spin to win has 45 likes. Every other post about keeping the current build has 2 or less?

So you may say, oh well that’s just this forum. I bet if you checked the followers for the streamers they would love this new build. Let’s check shall we.

Raxx - Every single post with a large like count is about wanting the old version back, and the new version being terrible and unfun.

Since you like statistics so much, let’s look at possible sets that currently use strafe. Oh, 1. Lets look at builds that stand still and spam [insert damage skill]. 4. Statistically, all previous seasons aside from 27, lost 50% of usable strafe sets, while stationary builds gained 33%. Judging from all the responses between here and youtube I’d wager well over 50% of us preferred the strafe varient.

12 Likes

The strafe version didn’t work like it was supposed to either.

Wanting the strafe version back is all fine and dandy as long as works like it’s supposed. The chain reactions didn’t work with Strafe. Now, if Strafe let the chain reactions happen, I’d be all for it coming back. But just bringing Strafe back and leaving the set broken is a no-go for me.

To be clear, having strafe work would be great. But the old version wasn’t good either because it didn’t work with the six piece of Nat’s meaning you lost damage, gimping the set.

Surveys for D3, your opinion - General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums (blizzard.com)

Cast your votes now! Be Heard my mighty little DH friends!!!

1 Like

This might be seen as a petition thread which is earmarked as off-limits, or at least ‘frowned at’ by the never-here moderators:

Thank you for pointing that out. My intent is not that of a petition, rather to bring focus to two topics simultaneously. The community has the right to voice their opinions freely. I am only supporting that freedom.
Again, thank you for your concern. Feel free to leave your opinion on surveys as well. :smiley:

3 Likes

No, actually, they do not.

Lol. Bombardment has a rune called Mine Field — maybe the Crusaders need to use xbows now.

2 Likes

They could have kept the PTR Nat’s and just removed Strafe from the 2pc bonus.
But no, now it is manual set Traps with Caltrops of all things!
I was looking forward to a revised Natalya that didn’t depend on Rain of Vengeance.
I am not at all interested in what they came up with and dumped on us without being able to test.

Don’t give them any ideas. :wink:

1 Like

Only two-handed ones, in one hand, as they ride around on Twilight Sparkle, laughing at the demon hunter as they do. Only then, and well, actually, also with Cosmic Wings equipped which are now Crusader-only… yeah!

I am not a fan of that set at all. I do understand I am in the minority but after seeing the rework of a rework for Natalya’s Vengeance set. I would gladly welcome it to be spin-2-win. Even completely reverting it back to RoV with a damage buff. I would say anything is better but seeing what they did to Armor of Akkhan and now Natalya’s Vengeance, you must be careful what you ask for!

3 Likes

How sad is it that you have to rewrite my quote

All we need is Caltrops, or any skill that is not Strafe, to proc Spike Trap, like the Strafe version did.

I don’t think we need another brain dead set…
there are so many speed t16 and para farming builds…didn’t need another especially on the DH.

I’m not sure how “good” or “fun” this new iteration of Nat’s will be, I think they should’ve also buff the other under utilized sets and make them all as competitive as possible. I would’ve loved to see Helltooth and Ulianna’s make a comeback

New Natalya just needs buff 3tiers can solve all the problem:
New Natalya 6P 10000% is not enough,it is clunky,and the operation is complex.Its performance on the non-season ladder is lower than expectation.so I propose buff 6p bounus:10000%→15000%.
Another problem is that I stand next to the elite and release the Caltrops, but I’m not sure whether the elite stands on the Caltrops, because the influence range of the Caltrops is only 12 yards. In order to help players easily release Caltrops to the elite, I suggest that the Natalya 2P bonus increase the effect range of Caltrops be doubled (24 yards).
But even if the elite didn’t stand on the Caltrops,the Spike Traps would only lose 100% of the damage. So the biggest problem is still that the Natalya 6P bounus is not enough. So, we need only one change is:6P 10000%→15000%.plz Hot Fixes before the S28 Season.

Again sample bias.

I alrdy explained this. I shouldnt need to explain this again.

Its not that i like statistics. I just call out ppl who jump conclusions based on false data.

The question is how many builds u need which works exactly the same? The idea is to have different builds so ppl can choose the one they like. Thus being able to reach out to more ppl. They buffed god so there is that choice for those who enjoy that playstyle alrdy.

Which do u believe is the better option?
Having 7 builds which all works the same or 7 different builds with their own identity and style? If u read the patchnotes they explained why they changed it.

Please bring back the ptr version of the nats set.
I play this game to have fun, Not to stream 24/7.
I know the streamers don’t want another spin build however as a casual I do.
I have read the comments on raxx and wudijo youtube channels channels, the majority of casuals want the PTR nats.
The streamers will not swallow their pride and ask you but I will.

13 Likes

And its pretty obvious most of the forum is For nats being strafe, I mean the against posts have like 4 likes and this one has almost 60 lol. GoD is speed Strafe, but a push Strafe would be nice like s27 had.

Unless they buff/fix this spikes nats, not many will even play it. So what was the point of the change to begin with when many of us would play BOTH nats and GoD this season?

10 Likes