Trying to casually GR150 with raekor in S28

So like all the cool kids I’ve tried to get serious in D3 this season and hit GR150 as a lowly casual, except I’m trying on a raekor barb instead of Tal Rasha wizard because I have that build geared and played a lot in non-season.

My profile should show my current gear setup for raekor on the “ThundrThighs” season character. The skill setup is messed up, but I’m running the typical maxroll pushing build with warcry (veteran’s warning) and the relentless passive. I have furnace + stone gauntlets + RORG in the cube.

With a bunch of fishing I recently barely cleared GR140 with a few seconds to spare, once the RNG stars aligned for a good map + monster combo. With even more fishing I’m pretty sure I could take this existing gear setup and eek out a GR142, but not more than that.

So my question is, what’s the least painful and time consuming way to go from here to GR150 this season? I suppose the simplest answer would be “just get 2k more paragon bro”. I can speed GR120 on my frenzy setup or GR125 on the raekor setup, but I start falling asleep if I do it more than an hour a day.

• I’m still running esoteric alteration so dangerous mobs don’t delete me in one swing. Is it a must now to switch to zei’s stone for added damage and stun CC?
  • I’m running templar follower for the healing so I minimize the number of heart attacks from getting my face smashed, but this means I’m often out of the sub 35% health window to active relentless because of the templar heal. Is high uptime of the 4p raekor buff to spear damage at low health a must for damage in serious pushing?
  • I don’t see any serious further power jumps from any of my gear slots beyond what currently exists in my profile. Of course I can get a better band of might, or swap vitality on helm for spear damage (got a backup helm for that ready), and similar minor things, but again the boost in pushing wouldn’t be much.
  • My current raekor setup has 200 paragon points in vitality which with my gear setup translates to around a 900k health pool. Swapping more vitality on gear for other stats would further need more paragon so I don’t get deleted.

Follow this guide on here. Looks like you do need to improve some of the gear pieces.
Gems to near 150 anyway, few better rolls and more paragon.