Triunes are disappearing on me

I have Diablo 3 for Nintendo Switch and noticed that the Triunes are disappearing nearly instantly. This is especially true for the Triune of Love circle. It will appear when I slash an enemy and when I try to enter the circle, it disappears. It happens even when I don’t try to enter the circle. It stays on for a half second, then goes away. This has happened with other Triunes as well, but not as often as Triune of Love. And it happens sporadically, as well. Is there something I’m missing here?

My character is a male Barbarian, currently at level 70+79Para. Apologies, but I did not notice exactly when the issue began. It’s been happening for the last week or so. Thought it had gotten reported already, but apparently it hasn’t been noticed yet? Or perhaps it’s supposed to disappear like this? (Can’t see why the Devs would make this triune appear then immediately disappear - what would be the point? lol)
Anyway, if there’s more game or char. info needed to help, let me know and I’ll supply what I can.

Cheers

Yeah we all get this on consoles.