Triune Ring disappearing ridiculously fast sometimes

I was killing Rakanoth for a bounty while leveling my Witch Doctor, this was on Switch mind you because I already have the seasonal rewards for this season on my pc account. Everytime a ring would appear I would go to stand in it and it’d disappear like a second later, now it wasn’t taking more than 1-2 seconds to get to it but It’d just disappear from the ground way too early.

Not a bug.

Feedback was given during the 2.6.6 PTR about the circle durations being too short and potentially dropping an entire screen away from the player. Feedback was ignored.

The only change from PTR to live is the colour of the circles so that colour-blind players could see the difference easier.

I coulda sworn I saw it last longer when i first was playing the season. Is it really only supposed to last 3 seconds?
Edit: I’m playing right now and the times seem completely random sometimes, I spawned one, counted to 5 and then after it went away spawned another and at same rate of speed for counting it disappeared at 2. Is it a random amount of time? Spawned another and it lasted to count of 8. If its intended to be random amounts of time, then no its not bugged but if its intended to last a static duration then its completely bugged.

This is from the 2.6.6 PTR:

Bugged or not, I wish Blizzard would make the duration consistent.

They spawn near the target hit. So, ranged builds may see this more often. And they can spawn when hitting monsters or breakable objects, as seen in the video above.