Tr not doing damage sometimes?

I’ll have like 100 stacks wait fo cold cycle, hit blinding flash then take my finger off tempest rush and it barely hurts them, sometimes I won’t wait for cold cycle and it nukes em?

1 Like

If your Target or targets are not under the effect of a blind, freeze, or stun. Or if you are not under the time bonus of such, then you do not get the damage bonus from the bracers.

Wel I cast blinding flash then almost immediately take my finger off tempest flurry

i have the same issue sometimes. i can’t figure out what causes it

I find that doing it immediately isn’t effective. I do a blind one Mississippi release.

I don’t know what that’s about. Server latency? Gremlins in my computer? Barrels of pork crashing on Wall Street?

1 Like

I think that’s what it was for me. Was doing it too quickly so it almost wasn’t registering that they were blinded. If I wait about it gets them everytime now. Thanks heaps

I get the problem a lot too. Might it be that the cyclone strike pull DRs the mobs to the point that the blind isn’t effective and so you don’t get the buff from the bracers?

I have the same problem with TR. This is very annoying in higher GR >110. I hope they will fix it beacuse the build is unplayable when using so much time by restacking it. In addition the use of some sppeed pylons also negatively affect the initiation of TR.

High NS clears I’ve watched skip the speed pylon due to timing issues/dropping stacks on quick turns. I’ve done no higher than 105 this season so I’m not one to give advice from a point of knowledge…

I’m a filthy casual. :clown_face:

Is it possible that your sweeping wind stacks fell off?
Or that you refreshed sweeping wind while channelling TR? I find that I need to interrupt TR with another ability for the damage multiplier to take effect.

With Cesar’s Momento the blind does not need to actually take effect, your just need to hit them with it.
eg. juggernauts are much faster to kill with monk than with other classes

1 Like

Make sure you don’t lose the Sweeping Wind stacks. Those 13 stacks make a massive impact on your Tempest Rush.

The number of stacks only applies if it’s the SWK set I think. Patterns version as long as SW is active the damage buff is there but it seems the flurry explosions requires a delay before is triggered. Also seems like you need to activate SW before TR is channeled or it gets squirrelly

2 Likes

i’ve been having that problem alot recently, if im channeling TR and then activate SW, as opposed to vice versa, the damage doesn’t calculate correctly. i go from dealing avg 50-80B to dealing ~25M per hit