Tough As Nails bug - Switch

I own Diablo 3 on the Nintendo Switch. It’s a physical game, not the downloaded version (if that makes any difference). The issue I’m having is this: In Diablo 3, in the Skills section, there is a specific Skill called “Tough As Nails”. It used to work about a year or more ago. A patch came out and the Skill hasn’t worked since. I’ve tried to contact support multiple times about this problem, even posted on the forums, but to no avail. I’m reporting this issue so that your Programming folks can fix it and release a patch for the Switch version of this game and get this Skill working again. Please fix the issue and release a patch for the Nintendo Switch version. Thanks.

What do you mean by

and

Need clarification.

About a year or so ago the Skill was working. Then there was a game patch and the Skill stopped working. I go to the Skills screen, apply the Skill, but it does nothing to my Thorns stat when I check in the character stats screen. The Thorns stat doens’t change at all. (I stopped playing it because every time I tried to get the bug reported, no one responded.) Today I was in a chat with a Nintendo Rep. just to make sure it wasn’t a Nintendo issue. They said definitely contact Blizzard about the bug.

Update

Do the developers still read this forum? Do they still patch bugs for the console version of this game? Seems this particular issue is being ignored. :confused: