Torment xvi is unbalanced needs to change

the set bonus is too low even for people to gr torment xvi

Working as intended.

You can’t clear T16 comfortably just with set item alone. You need a proper weapon and non-set legendary gear, jewelry and gems as well.

8 Likes

Further to that, TXVI is the top level. In my opinion it should only be farmable once you’ve got almost perfect gear though there are a few builds that barely require that.

Let’s not forget there are plenty of other levels to farm on:
Normal
Hard
Expert
Master
Torment
Torment II
Torment III
Torment IV
Torment V
Torment VI
Torment VII
Torment VIII
Torment VIIII
Torment IX
Torment X
Torment XI
Torment XII
Torment XIII
Torment XIV
Torment XV.

Good luck finding and completing your build for optimal, high-level T16 farming.

2 Likes

in my opnion, you should use the sets if you want to be forced into a build that delivers high power and high surviability. do that only if you know the build exceptionally well, and know how to make it work at the highest levels. it can run torment 16 if you know what you are doing. the powers exceed LoD/LoN for the most part.

otherwise, if you don’t particularly want to be forced to run a build you don’t like, use the legacy of dreams gem or the legacy of nightmares aet. you can use any build you want, with any skill you feel comfortable using, the damage modifiers are global (at best, around 10,000 percent) and i think 50% boost to damage reduction flat out. its good for torment 7 or 8 normally, but can be pushed up if desired.

Using the skills/runes that complement the set make a big difference as well.

1 Like

Exactly. It is expected to have a complete and functional build for T16, with all necessary gear and proper skill choices. A set alone is typically enough for T10+ but one needs proper supplemental gear to go higher.

2 Likes

B have gotten yet another account?

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

Lol almost 3k paragon, decked out in all primals, and you still don’t know how to play.

Did you buy this account off someone else or something?

8 Likes

I didn’t even notice the only character was almost fully equipped with primals.

Based on that the OP is either trolling or really has bought the account from someone. Something’s definitely off here.

5 Likes

Shadow set is best for high gr runs, not so much for rifts.

Like Kirottu said: “Did you buy this account from someone?”

It appears this may be the case.

I do believe we have a ‘3 Billy Goats Gruff’ situation’ on our hands here. I noticed OP’s primals, but I wasn’t going to go tramp, tramp, trampling on his bridge.

Sadly, there is usually one single piece of gear that is the link - without it, you can probably only farm at T8 comfortably, and then, once you magically get the wondrous goods, you can skip ahead straight to T16. For example, that was the case when I was using the necro Masquerade set - until I had a Haunted Visions drop, there was simply no way in Hades and the other Hells I was going to T16.

check out my profile and see my “Hard core” season crusader, I can do t16 rift farming but I cant just go running willy nilly thru the map, I actually nearly died twice when my follower dropped and my own cheat death popped and akarats was on cooldown. Rift guardian in a tight spot almost made me poop my pants! hahahh well, as you can see my gear isnt the greatest (my shard is a rank3 in the weapon) and I’m using the RoGG (it doesnt show on the character/cube for some reason). But that setup is just enough to be dangerous. I gave it a shot at GR70 clear last night, felt lucky and gave it a go… My primal drop went to my follower, it wasnt even good for him. LOL and my paragon is only 500ish, i think once I aug a few pieces and get around 800 paragon - t16 should be very easy farming

Hey! Hey! Some journalistic integrity, Lillian! I SAID it!

1 Like

What is the OP trying to communicate? I need a translation please.

2 Likes

At least 8 posters here trolled 10/10.

That’s not very nice, STRK. :upside_down_face:

Some extremely questionable gear enchants too. Rolled the guaranteed all res roll off Shadow shoulders for armor? Rolled a socket instead of crit or Impale on the quiver? Rolled armor instead of all res on pants? Rolled blind on hit secondary on amulet instead of crit or elemental?

Level 121 main gems but level 122/123/124 augments?

Moratorium + Toxin?

It’s an … interesting profile, to say the least.

3 Likes