Torment difficulties and DPS

So I’m just bout to finish torment 1 with my Necro. He’s at 500,000 dps and goes through most mobs fairly well. Against elites I just thrown land of the dead and flesh Golem sacrifice for courses and explode them all to burst elites down very quick. I’ve got quite a few legendaries as well.

But what sort of DPS will I need for torment 2 and 3? I was until recently at 250,000 for t1 and it was soooo painful. I got lucky cause someone saw me asking in game best way to get gear and they RAn me through some greater rifts a few times which was nice!

And advice on dps needed to move up I Torment would be great! Thanks.

Are you playing softcore, or hardcore? If you’re playing softcore, there’s nothing stopping you from turning the difficulty up and just seeing how you go at torment 2/3/4 etc. If the monsters completely wipe the floor with you, lower the difficulty, and continue grinding it out at a level you’re comfortable with until you find stronger gear, and can increase the difficulty. The general advice is to play at a difficulty where you can complete a rift in between 2 and 4 minutes :blush:

Meteorblade has put together an excellent guide here which may be of help to you too.

2 Likes