В главном меню (код ошибки 315000)

Здравствуйте!
Сейчас 01.12.2019
При запуске клиента DIABLO III на главном экране у меня появляется ошибка.
“Игрок не подключен, либо произошла ошибка службы. Пожалуйста, повторите попытку (код ошибки 315000).”
А если навести курсором на кнопку (ВОЙТИ В ИГРУ), написано (Данная возможность доступна только лидеру группы).

А еще написано “Игрок потерял соединение со службой Battle,net. Пожалуйста, подключитесь заново (код ошибки 300001).”

1 Like

Welcome to the Technical Support forum - the language here is English.

If you wish to, you may use the Technical Support forum in Russian here:

Translated by Google:

IN THE MAIN MENU (ERROR CODE 315000)
Hello!
Now 12/01/2019
When starting the DIABLO III client on the main screen, I get an error.
“The player is not connected, or a service error has occurred. Please try again (error code 315000). ”
And if you hover over the button (ENTER THE GAME), it says (This feature is available only to the leader of the group).

It also says, “The player has lost connection with the Battle, net service. Please reconnect (error code 300001). ”

Have you received a ban in chat ? if so, there are no current solutions. You will need to wait for the ban to end. There is a topic in russian on this issue here:

Or you may read the topic in English here:

THey are looking into the “muted players cannot play”, cause it’s not a ban. It’s a mute. Which should make you play but can’t chat with people…
They admitted it’s an error from their side, but they seem to not be able to fix it.

@Schyzo : Your comment is totally inappropriate.

Not only does it NOT add any relevant information for the original poster, it also denigrates him/her based on his/her language.

Is that the type of response I should have given to @Theblack12 when he/she asked for help here: No me aparece la receta de la gema real ?