Topic Deleted **********

how about leave the xp as it is and let people choose to play the game like they want? as a casual player i find the EN like a nonseason/season catch up oppertunity for new players but also players starting out the season late.

2 Likes

Someone in blizzard (which one doesn’t play the game at all) thought that there is very much XP. Besides players cannot decide what is fun for them. Them need someone who will decide it. :grinning:

2 Likes

Agreed, too much nerf on echoing nightmares! Other than a few dozen augment runs there is zero reason to play them now. Why wreck something that was descent at lower levels? I’m not even 800 in the PTR and they only give me 1-3 levels now – worthless

2 Likes

The only reason I played last season was the echo nightmares were fun, fast, and rewarding. The xp I got from them, meant i did not need to kill myself doing high grs all the time. Was it too much for a 150?, well it was the same as doing a zdps class and taggin along on a 150 so not really. THE ISSUE I had and what they should have fixed is the fact that they capped at 150! so there was no reason to keep going after wave 151.

***** They should have given us 10 more levels and then reduced the xp to 10 levels down from what they were. So a Echo 160 was like a 150 before. Seems pretty clear to anyone playing this would have been the change.

People commenting who have not run many and have no idea what they are talking about is awesome. I found and ran over 100 last season. Tackle the issue. If the problem is the power leveling or people doing to many because 4 people taking turns can mean way too many runs. limit the party to only two people, not 4. That reduces the xp and loot by 50 percent per drop right there. Or thrown in a set of bounty mats instead for each drop and truly let people get loot more than xp!!!

2 Likes

I think much better will leave the XP amount as now but nerf the drop chance of the key for 83%

2 Likes