Topic Deleted **********

hello same problem here in eu server … today i did my new record solo crusader 127 14:38 sec and my Rank 6 not applyed pls help me… Eu server LuffySenpai#21712

Hi there, same issue, did new record solo wiz today and did not update, EU server. Thank you.

same issue here. I have done solo in season with my wiz at 120 but the leaderboard still shows my previous record at 118. 16 oct @ 1:54am. thank you

same issue here.
i have closed 118 season with DemonHunter over 13:19
time moscow - 20.59
i have screenshot. Please help me

Same here on the US server in Canada.
Playing the barbarian off season got a GR99 in 13:22.050

There’s a post on the General Forums about it.

same here 116 with 23 sec left…wiz called supernova…what a joke of a game, all the bugs, on a AAA game, pathetic blizzard didn’t remember d2 or even wow had any problems of that blatant bs

Yea same here man, i just beat GR 130 with like 32 secs left but i didn’t get ach or leaderboard update on my Wizard!

Same for me I just cleared GR150 as barb sup :frowning:

GR leaderboard not working, again…

Hello to both of you… pls post here :

Blizzard says they are monitoring the issue… also provide the info requested.

Hi, i have the same problem , season , non season , season hc, my friends and me dident get an pop up or update in profile or massage in clan, for trying gr records or just trying higher gr, i see a post from blizzard ,and dear blizzard its not fixed !°

Yeah same here. Just finished an 110 Gr solo but it’s not updated in leaderboard

Hi, Same issue right now, finished a 113 Gr solo normal and no update on the board, whereas the blood cristal amount was updated accordingly (1630).

Hey all -

If you can tell me what region you play in (North America, EU, Asia, etc.), that would really help! We need to work with our BattleNet colleagues when resolving these issues and helping us identify which impacted regions would be appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi I am Russian from EU region (sry for my bad English). I play DH in s18 and I finished GR 116 and I upgrade my leg gems 2 hours ago but my record was not updated. In the leaderboard I see my last record GR 114

Position 280, tier 116 in 14:54… seems to have updated now.

Had the problem yesterday as I mentioned on this post, it has been solved just before the server restarting ( EU servers)

Same issue just occurred for me. Seasonal NA servers

Yeah… it’s broken again… :frowning:

Americas server, solo, gRift 85
No notice of record in chat, new bloodshard cap but old gRift record displayed on “end-of-rift” panel, old record displayed on Leaderboard.

Screenshots (click on picture to zoom):