Topic Deleted **********

Position 280, tier 116 in 14:54… seems to have updated now.

Had the problem yesterday as I mentioned on this post, it has been solved just before the server restarting ( EU servers)

Same issue just occurred for me. Seasonal NA servers

Yeah… it’s broken again… :frowning:

Americas server, solo, gRift 85
No notice of record in chat, new bloodshard cap but old gRift record displayed on “end-of-rift” panel, old record displayed on Leaderboard.

Screenshots (click on picture to zoom):

Seasonal NA. Just cleared GR 113 in 13:30 and it didn’t update. Did it again in 14:00 and still no update.

If you want it to zoom, i.e. maximise to the size of the current frame when clicked on, rather than open in a new window, try this…

![](https://i.imgur.com/DMDtWKg.jpg)

That results in this…

1 Like

I just completed Grift 113. Same issue - does not update and show on leaderboards >< North America region Season character. Demon Hunter - solo

I like using this:

<div align="center">

![](https://i.imgur.com/DMDtWKg.jpg "Click to enlarge")</div>

When you mouse-over the image, it says: “Click to enlarge”.

Like this:

Courtesy of Maskraider. :beer:

[/off-topic]

1 Like

Same problem…

Is there a possibility that the result will still be counted automatically, or will we have to set the record again?

America region/Season Character.

Just completed GR 122, no update and show on the board.

America region/Normal
completed GR 130 with wiz, no update on the LB

1 Like

Seasonal NA. Cleared GR115 as DH Rapid Fire LoD at 14:09. Didn’t register in chat nor in leaderboards.

Hi, I’m reporting the issue I also have; also mentioned in Not recognizing New high GR completion
I completed multiple times GR 94 and 95 and the leaderboard still shows me as 93. US servers
Details: -imgur.com/a/V90PpOO

Am I like the 10th person to report No Leaderboard acknowledgement for solo GR??
I play DH on North America region …I repeated a new record Gr 111 (old was 110) 3 time this AM and I received no credit on LB for this.

(Please fix bug Blizz…and give us all credit please)

Another one here with no updating of new clear NA

I have just finished GR 106 on monk and it did not show anything on screen. I still have as my highest rift 100. NA server

usa servers.
both season and non season
singal player and 3man confirmed
Has been down since wednesday night eastern

Americas server, Seasonal DH solo 100, LB still showing best as 97, no credit in chat either.

Americas server as well Seasonal WD solo 26 and 27 showing lvl 25. Not giving credits but I did submit a ticket and they replied saying " As for credit itself, you should be fine, you can confirm this by looking at the max bloodshards you can carry. It will go up by 10 when you complete a new level." I Will keep track now that I know and see if they do lvl as I lvl.

Hello,

Personal best GR levels are not registering even after I created a new character. I did a lvl 15GR with a wizard and personal best GR level did not update. This occurred in seasons. I play in the North America area. I’ll also see if this is occurring during normal play and HC to see if this is just a seasonal issue.