Top 100 S19 DH and

… my clear wouldn’t even get me on the Crusader/Barb/Monk leaderboards. Only the top 2 DH’s would even be on the Barb LB so far this season.

Yeah I know that the DH leaderboard isn’t as competitive this season due to the Barb/Monk/'sader buffs, but still, this is kinda sad.

On a happy note, ZDH is effective in 'sader/Barb groups. GR130 w my Z so far.

2 Likes

You are NOT competing against barbs, crusaders or monks but OTHER DH’s you cant for the sake of solo leaderboard complain that you wouldnt get as high as the other classes.

Plus i bet ya that every single class at some point this season is gonna get a 150 GR solo done, the season buff is so strong so litterally any class can do it.

I know exactly who I compete against. I mainly compete against myself, my friends and my clan.

I am commenting on the growing disparity between DH’s and the other classes. Seeing as how you do not even play a DH, you don’t experience the power difference.

3 Likes

all we can hope for is to be in the next wave of “new set” updates…and for those sets to be viable…and for existing sets to be buffed…and for something to make us less squishy…and for a chance to be in the meta…and…

oh wait, that’s a lot of ish we’re missing out on.

4 Likes

I think it’ll be the Demonhunter and either Wizard or Witchdoctor to be the next round of sets. Then Barbarian, the other Intelligence class and possibly Necromancer.

I wouldn’t think they’d wait till the end of next year to get to the Necromancer, but they could.

At any rate, I hope at the very least the Demonhunter gets an interesting class with sort of a different playstyle. I mean, they’ve done a good job of differentiating the playstyles of the sets for our class. The Shadow plays totally different than UE, Marauder plays relatively differently from those sets utilizing Cluster Arrow instead of Multi-shot. Natalya is sort of a different because of the global bonus it gets.

I was thinking today that LGF is such a powerful item and the spike trap items could be given skill multipliers to boost that skills damage and we’d get a nuke build. Where you gather mobs, lay down some spike traps and then detonate them with FoK possible with Knives Expert.

It wouldn’t be good for something like T16 speeds but could be something that would be great for High Greater Rifts. Playing somewhat like the wizard Starpact build.

Just something I was thinking about today.

1 Like

I did 145 in 3 man in non season in first few days. We trolled with 2x Crusader + 1 Support DH. The biggest surprise for me was Crusaders toughness. They don’t need barb or monk buffs to survive in 145. Insane. I did not even use Sentry. One of them was trash killer and other one was playing as barb during the rift and was RGK. I was taking more damage on DH that Trash killer and I used build that is utilizing Shadow set for bonus toughness.

1 Like

We’ve been experimenting with a CC3 ZDH the past couple of days. Still shaking things out, but even with basic gear, running low 2P 130’s with a Crusader was very comfortable.

Nice. I am glad you have some fun in Diablo. I did not play Diablo almost at all last few months.

2 Likes