Topic Deleted **********

What math? You’re just making up numbers.

1 Like

How do you think he got to 1050 paragon?
You don’t get it from just standing around in town not doing anything…

Even though it’s increased in PTR, i’m still only at 900 and have played for several hours, doing rifts, grifts, bounties, S26 events, puzzle rings etc…

I’ve seen 1 drop, he’s seen none.

How is that making up numbers? How is it that you can’t understand how much effort goes in to getting to GR1050 and that not seeing a single seasonal item drop in that time is a problem?

You honestly are just a troll, why are you even here?

3 Likes

Exactly. The loss of Xp should make up from increased drop quality. Pure nerf is not how we requested.

1 Like

He’s still fuming about a thread in another topic. He really doesn’t get how different solo game play is versus running with a group. It’s easy to ignore the problems you don’t see personally and just claim other people are “making stuff up”. Oh well. But it is kind of fun having my own personal troll. I wonder if that unlocks some sort of achievement?

2 Likes

I didn’t like Echoing Nightmares. Reminded me too much of Trials years ago. Yes I ran quite a few like so many did; but only used to jumpstart the season. What will be will be.

1 Like

Yep, other then a few runs before your 800 paragon and the 125 augments, they are a waste of time and not fun at all. If they had more XP, they might be worth it.

2 Likes

The nerf on its own isn’t a bad idea. It gave half what a full GR 150 does.

But what’s the compensation? Drop rate is super low for keys. Mats are great, but if that’s all there is to it then what’s the point of this thing. You get your augments then let keys collect dust?

At least drop bounty mats too or something.

2 Likes

This is key. Rather request for buffed drops than revert xp nerf. Such as EN loot gets PTR like drop rates.

1 Like

They could buff key drop rate by 4x, but make it so entering it always uses up a key, much like GRs.

1 Like

Exactly. too many players are distracted from party playing in regular GRs by those EN runs. They feel the ‘urge’ to play ENs because of fast and easy exp. But in fact most of players hate ENs gameplay wise. it gets boring soon

3 Likes

Ok. 13 runs for season are needed. They sad: avoid players feeling obligated…

Its unplayable with melee builds. Hate the green meteors and exploding creeps. Without those I give the chance to EN even with so nerfed XP

If they will keep Wizard runs for speed GR110-120, EN nerf does not matter actually. 125 gems also still nice. I can live with this :slight_smile:

1 Like

What’s your point? Are you unable to see the difference between running 20-40 ENs for augments compared to hundreds or thousands for XP?

That would have been easily dealt with by nerfing drop rates for groups so they would have been in line with solo drops and needing a key per player in groups. Then likely could have even upped droprate base level for solo a bit. Now everyone gets less rewards out of the 20-30 you have to run anyway, making them no more fun to do either, instead of just solving a problem where it was relevant.

Then again I guess meta wants their oversaturated drops and runs to get augments super quicker as anyone else and that is why you prefer the blanket nerf. :stuck_out_tongue: Even if due to higher GR speed clears you still would drop more as solo players overall anyway.

I like the 1 key per player idea for full xp

The XP nerf seems pretty much where it should be tbh. I barely tried it in S26 because I only saw 5 of the damn things drop.

But, you can literally power level someone from 1 to 70 in 1 EN, and when you’re done, they’ll be well over 150 paragon to boot, on PTR. If we’re to believe that they’ve not added XP boosts in PTR this time around, then the same can happen on live.

Considering how quickly you can do these things, that’s a TON of XP already, and even if it’s doubled you would still be getting at least 50 paragon from level 1 when you exit.

Even at 900 paragon, I still get 1-2 paragon when I run one, so it’s not exactly ‘terrible’, especially given how quick it is to run them and you get a free augment gem from it.

I think people are just feeling entitled to get free paragon for standing around not doing anything.

Nope, you just also have plenty of people that do not let themselves get power leveled in the first place (why would I skip the most fun part of the game to me? )so why would you balance around people exploiting a mechanism and secondly if the level 1 player would have to supply his own key this exploit would not work anyway. So two birds at 1 stone and would even be better as this nerf to stop that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides that does it really matter if it is one EN or a few GR and rifts? Problem stays the same, just a few minutes longer … and is fully endorsed by devs, you might as well allow a T16 rift for start as well. Either you stop power carries completely as being against spirit of game or it is no argument to nerf anything cause even better at doing something allowed anyway.

Understand, if people want to be powerleveled and game allows that, all power to them it is their own game. Just no balancing or blanket nerfs around that that bothers other players so it is bit more balanced and slower for those carried …

In XP runs gems will be upped as a side effect. So no such a big problem to me. Yes difference in the reward. No reward - no point to go. Fun also is reward. And GR is more fun than EN. So (for me) EN won’t give any reward.

1 Like

Yeah, this is the point. Thanks…

Oh no, I don’t have to not have fun now in order to get xp… I’m so sad.