Topic Deleted **********

Topic Deleted **********

15 Likes

It’s completely unattractive. I won’t play it

4 Likes

You know what would make it more attractive? Higher drop rate of keys.

3 Likes

It’s pretty much a up to 125 level skip for augments now. Honestly am fine with that because the most jarring part of early gear up always was the 1-2 min super speeds to gear up your gems. Now I can just play normal speeds and not worry about it as long as I see keys.

7 Likes

It shouldn’t have been nerfed.

4 Likes

Yupp. If it would give 0exp i wouldn’t even care, just the quick augments are desireble enough. But because of the low drop rates. I can’t care less for that stupid dungeon.

2 Likes

EN got nerfed harder than Ivory Tower…

2 Likes

Yeah… I mentioned this elsewhere but I’m P1050 on the PTR and I have yet to see a single Petrified Scream drop in game play. Combined with the nerf to XP if the drop rate is really lower than last season who is going to bother with Echos?

3 Likes

Did Oreks dreams not make it into the cut? I havent had one on ptr yet.

1 Like

They’re still rare but I’ve run a couple of them now in PTR.

1 Like

Saying that you didn’t get any PS after getting 1k paragon doesn’t mean much since paragon points don’t drop PS, GR guardians do.

1 Like

And how do you think I got to P1050? By standing in town opening loot bags? I clear dozens of GR’s a day mostly between GR90 and GR110. That’s how. And in hundreds of GRs I still haven’t seen a single Petrified Scream. It’s quite possible they forgot to include them in the PTR loot tables.

2 Likes

They should keep the xp the same for solo players. Then the 83% nerf if you multi. That way no one can cry about the MP meta.

2 Likes

It’s going to be mp meta always. Be it bounties or rift xp.

1 Like

yea at least a 50% xp nerf, but why blizz have to take everything on the extremes?? 80% nerf is toooooooooooo much… blizzz plz

2 Likes

Enjoy running 30 GRs to get 1 augment instead of 1 EN.

7 Likes

Pretty sure this is it, I’ve gotten 7 AC’s to drop, not one PS.

1 Like

Yeah, you have a tendency to exaggerate your claims.

Again, Paragon points don’t drop PS.

1 Like

Your inability to do basic math doesn’t mean I’m exaggerating. That’s on you.

1 Like

I’m glad they nerfed the echoing nightmares. They are boring, and now we can get back to group grs.

3 Likes