To those that say there arent bugs with primals

So i want to point something out. proof that there is a bug with finding primals. long story short. i did solo 70 all the way up to 98 with out ever finding a primal. after months of grinding. nothing, then 1 day i hopped on my toon. tried to do t16 and would u believe it literally said i couldnt do it until i did a solo GR 70 and all of the other Torments were available. So i then proceeded to go ahead and do yet another solo GR70. this was about 4 days ago. i have now found 3 primals. so basically its as if the game hadnt recognized that i already did a solo 70-98. But i had already done that repeatedly and all torments repeatedly and actually got my damage to 2 mill and toughness up to 7 billion. Demon hunter. season. Hardcore. So please address this bug. As its dumb to grind untill the end of the season just for the game to finally be like o hey you did a solo 70 so here are the primals you wanted …

2 Likes

It’s not a bug.

Primals are 1 in 400 legendaries.

Randomness creates counter-intuitively large clusters

1 Like

omg dude. read it again. its a bug. i solo gr70. then later it tells me torment 16 is locked because i need to solo a gr70 and i already did. so i had to do it again. thats a bug. also wanna point out after that bug i have found like 10 primals…i also wanna add i found at least 5000 legendaries no primals before the game bugged on me with that.

Screenshots would be helpful. Show your highest Greater Rift successfully completed. This can be found in your AchievementsSeasonsGreater Rift tab.

Also, a screenshot from the Game Menu when it says Torment XVI (T16) is locked to your Character.

To post a link to your screenshot:

1. Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  2. Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  3. Select the link you just pasted and click the </> button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  4. Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/6PIA4Ul.jpg

Also note: Season 18 will end this Sunday, November 10, 2019.

In order to be able to join public groups at Torment 15 difficulty you need to have successfully completed a solo GR70, on that hero.

In order to be able to join public groups at Torment 16 difficulty you need to have successfully completed a solo GR75, on that hero.

So, when you completed the solo GR70, you unlocked access to T15 public groups but were still prevented from joining T16 public groups.

So, as I said, not a bug.

2 Likes

The words used seem pretty clear to me… but my native language is not English. Perhaps OP can propose some new wording that would be clearer for English-speaking players.

2 Likes

As someone from England, I can assure you that the existing wording (as shown in your screenshot) is 100% unambiguous.

1 Like

Excellent example with that screenshot Boubou!.

I didn’t remember that it states the requirements and your current highest GRift completed. (Only one screenshot needed).

Its most likely related to the bug affecting clearing a GR that would be on the leaderboard but it doesn’t actually count. When did you clear 70-98.

My advice, just do another GR75 (or higher).

Maybe… maybe not. Please keep in mind that the GRift 75 criterion is a hero-specific requirement. To check that, I created a new Crusader hero and, even if my other Crusader hero has cleared a GRift higher than 75, the new one cannot play T16 until it does too.

Yes, I agree.

omg…everything you said is correct. except that its not a bug… because i did do solo 70. i did solo a 75 i even did a solo 98. then about a month after i did solo the 98 it was like o hey im locked until you solo a 75. again. i did all the solos man. why cant you read the part when i said repeatedly i did all the solo 70 up to 98. i already did it. i did them. i completeted all the solos from 70 to 98. i already did solo from 70 all the way to 98. i already did it. hey MeteorBlade. Guess What? I already did them… So like i said, its a bug. i did all of the solos repeatedly this season. repeatedly. then like a month of grinding later it told me t16 was locked until i solo a 75. i already solod 75 repeatedly… then after it bugged said that i needed to do it, i did it AGAIN… then t16 was unlocked for me AGAIN, already Had T16 unlocked because i already had completed all the solo GRs all the way up to 98…then all the sudden i was getting primals…(this was all on my demon hunter) by the way To unlock primals when you solo a GR70 it is not class specific. it unlocks primals for all of your toons

if primals are 1 in 400 why when I have had 1000s of legos do I still have primals??? I can tell you why its a bug that needs fixing!!!

If you knew how it worked you would know this does’t mean you get 1 every 400 legendaries each one is an individual roll of the dice and while unlikely it’s not impossible to go for a long time with no primal drops.

2 Likes

I did 218 GR’s in a row and never found a Primal…the next day I found two…

RNG man, there is no bug.

1 Like