Time for me to stop

Just ran a greater rift and was like “why is this time so slow?”

I think I might go get a burger and chill for a bit :rofl: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Haha don’t forget to cube your Heart of Iron.

oh man, I knew I was doing something wrong. I was following the guide on Max Veins Icy Roll and have this:

I was going to say, maybe you signed into the wrong character.

1 Like

it did that thing where I clicked on the armory but it didn’t equip the gems for whatever reason. I’ve dealt with it dozens of times this season but I guess I’ve hit my limit. :smiley:

I’ve never had issue’s with the armory not installing gems even when going from a Gold Farming set up to a Pushing set up or thing’s like that.

But then I usually don’t change things from set to set. Might be doing it more next season since farming for keys with Marauders is just too slow, so switching from GoD to Marauders and back might bring this issue to me.

I’m not sure what the cause is; The only thing I note is that the rings are shared between a monk and a demon hunter and I had switched between the two prior to that - I had put the rings in the stash manually from the monk into a different tab than what they’ve been living in.

I don’t use F&R for my T16 DH build and I had just hit 10 xp pools key-farming so I was going to do some 116s to burn them off. :man_shrugging:

It’s an old bug, caused when you share jewelry among different classes.

1 Like

The same has happened to me… firebird and GoD both use Trapped and Taeguk and jumping to GoD I forgot to transfer the gems.
Another time I found that all the 200 paragon points in the offense section had mysteriously been deselected!

There’s even an ethereal bug if you have different setups using the ethereal on the main hand or off hand. For example, if you have one build with a Bartuc’s in the main hand, and other build with a Jade Talon in the off hand, then when you swap it might not equip the correct weapon.

The cause is that the armory does a sequence of equip changes, slot by slot, and when it gets to the step to equip the ethereal, it checks if another ethereal is equipped and does not allow two to be equipped. Unfortunately, the algorithm doesn’t check again at the end to try equipping the ethereal again.

This also happens if you use the same legendary gem in different slots for different loadouts (e.g. Taeguk in amulet for one build, and in a ring for another).

1 Like