Through the Looking Glass

I read the whole post. You have a penchant for the dramatic! I totally agree with TSBoyer, as usual. Also, grats on getting diablo2refunded.com, that’s a fun domain name to play around with! I browsed it briefly and you’ve put some truly funny stuff up there, nice! And if D2R ends up terrible, which I don’t think is possible considering the nearly unanimous acclaim from its alpha, you may be able to make a few gold pieces =P

1 Like

Somebody has way too much time on their hands. Maybe they should get a hobby, like actually playing video games, or something.

2 Likes

D2: R is being developed by Vicarious Visions who have an outstanding record for remastering games. So far from what I have seen D2: R looks like it will be an amazing game with updated graphics(can even switch to legacy og D2 graphics with a keystroke), minor QoL(at least for now), Battle.net 2.0 integration, etc. There might be a few things that people disagree with in D2: R, but at least D2 is getting remastered! Just glad that D2 will still live on in this remaster, and the og D2 will still be up for anyone wanting to play it as well! I can’t complain because I have been playing Blizzard games for the last 20+ years. Started playing WarCraft 2 on Playstation 1 in late 90’s. Then WarCraft 2: Battle.net Edition on PC in late 90’s/early 2000’s. Played StarCraft/StarCraft: Brood War some back then on PC and N64, but not as much. Then Diablo 2/Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction in 2001/2002. Then WarCraft 3: RoC/WarCraft 3: TFT in 2002/2003. Didn’t really play WoW until the last few years been playing it constantly especially since the COVID pandemic started. Didn’t start playing D3 until Season 1 in 2014. Currently only play 3 Blizzard games - D2, D3, and WoW. Once D2: R releases I’ll be playing majority of my gaming on it! Can’t wait! Long live D2! Diablo 4 ever(no pun intended, lol)! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kotick knows, mortal hero, that is the very sight of the blessed Worldstone!

Somebody has way too much time on their hands. Maybe they should get a hobby, like actually playing video games, or something.

I am rewriting Warcraft 3 so I can play it free of their influence. I had to get all the vector math and shader programming in my head. Now here is a video of Elon Musk talking about doing what’s right while I play my rewrite of Warcraft 3. So, this video proves I do play video games.

You can tell it’s not Warcraft 3 because of the lags and missing features.

1 Like

That is hilarious. What does Elon Musk know about doing what’s right? I won’t elaborate further as it turns into a political discussion, but the short of it is Elon Musk is a giant turd.

Exactly :smiley: I made the video by clicking whatever was recommended on the front page of YouTube and letting it play as background music.

My project is quite real, though.

1 Like