Thoughts on the 4 power in the cube

I personally think that the 4 slot is one of the best additions to the game (only followed after season 17 by the power of the LoN), the clones are great but they seem to me that they have little impact, I see them as something more cosmetic, I think that It would be crazy to implement the 4 slot in no season, I am aware that if they do that, practically many will stop playing the season, so I think that the 4 slot is a good motivator to play a season, but I think it should be kept exclusively in season, adding something else, like clones, or double rewards in bounties, or bringing back the LoD season (it would be very crazy), so I think that although this game does not have much content I am satisfied with what there is.

Keep thinking…

I was speed farming T16 with a build that included Nemesis Bracers during the season and had clones killing Elite Packs, Bosses and Rift Guardians in T16.

So can Clones, pass out the 4th Kanai’s Cube slot after Necro gets balanced.

Actual pay to win isn’t balanced, clearly.

Edit:

keep thinking? thats ur argument??? wow sooo deep!! u impress me lol…
ok here is my real argument (non sarcastic):
i have many friends with 7, 8, 9k paras in nonseason and we have been talking about it, and we agree the same, if they give the 4th cube slot in non season, a lot of players will be able to reach solo/grops 150 with no more than 7k paragons, or even lessquite easily, and a lot of people might play season for a few days, complete the diary then go back to nonseason to play casuals speeds 140+ with the 4th power in the cube (if the do)

yes clones can kill stuff, even in gr 100, but after a gr 115 they barely can kill stuff, and in 120 they do almost nothing, when i say i see them like a cosmetic is because farming keys in t16 is not the end game, and gr 120 or more It is a medium-high level, which all classes have reached

yea i know, necro is always or completely game breaking, or completly trash, is almost a tradition that necro is one of the best characters for anything here, and im fine with that, they have nerfed crusader, wizzard and wich doctors in the past, i think necro could use some nerfs (even i dont like nerfs) and other characters might need a buff (like barbarians)