Things from D4 that I would like to see in D3

Here was a novel Idea… Why not have the jewel crafter add sockets rather than the enchanter. I mean this has never made any sense at all. Mounts of course would be nice, if not really necessary though. Dodging would be a nice addition. Sorting the stash, but I would like it for the bag too. Being able to chose your affixes/layout in GRs would also be nice. Let me fish the keys rather than have to open/close a rift. That is all I can think of off the top of my head.

D3 is done. There will be nothing new added.

But, here’s some more “food for thought”: You can craft Follower Amulets at the Blacksmith, under his Armor tab. Why isn’t this the Jeweler’s job? (Rhetorical question).

And, before you say: “Follower Specials are not Amulets” :

d4 bad.

dont you infect d3 with bad.

4 Likes

I most definitely agree with you on this one.

D3 is in maintenance mode with recycled season themes, enjoy.

1 Like

and it’s still better than D4 s3.

This. Whether you guys like it or not, the current Diablo game that will be getting regular and big updates will be Diablo 4 and Diablo Immortal.

1 Like

i mean, the last major D4 patch being season 3 was a huge disaster and everyone hated it. so i’ll stick with recycled fun themes here on D3.

1 Like

I had S30 completed in the first weekend. I will let others deal with the cheater boards.

Ahh, I guess I didn’t make it clear that I had no delusions that we would ever see these. Just more of a wish list than anything.

Really? You of all people defending D3. Sorry, but I have to give props to the few things they have done right in D4. It is not all bad.

I think you are wrong…
I think theres more players ok diablo3 than 4.