There was an error (code: 40008)

Still happening… so…any techie from blizzard gonna take a look at this or are we supposed to figure this out on our own??

Still happening now. Just got kicked out of a public Bounty Run

Same here, get the error 40008 about mid 90% of a Greater Rift for the second time, and have not been able to finish a Bounty run since the last update 2 days ago. Also note when killing some Bosses in Rifts they are not dropping the purple loaders.
Asia server, Wizard

1 Like

Asia sever, not fixed yet!

1 Like

This happened more than 24 hours on the Asia server. Been having this error 40008 for whole day now. It disconnects players constantly. Was playing crusader

1 Like

Judging by the comments that have thus been submitted on this thread so far, I sincerely doubt the classes we pick is relative to the disconnections we are facing.

From what I know with the information given by related threads posted thus far, it’s more so a server issue than it is a character issue.

and it’s however unfortunate that neither of us has heard from the developers with regards to news/ update to this matter as of yet.

Yes, I’ve filed a ticket about this to support. Turns out, they know as much about this as any of us on this thread. Was hoping to get a better response from them to be honest. It’s like they have no clue about this themselves.

I hope they find out what the issue is soon. It’s been happening for a while now.

This issue has not been resolved yet.

Hey all,

Our Diablo 3 team will be checking into this and looking for a root cause. It only seems to be affecting the Asia realm from what we can tell.

Thanks for the reports!

1 Like

Look like a sever problem, i saw many people on Asia sever having this. Ofc me too!

2 Likes

I can also add that im getting 40008 disconnects every 15-30 minutes.
Been happening since mid week.

I live in Japan and play on the Asia servers.
Very frustrating.

2 Likes

2 days already and they still haven’t resolved an issue that is literally making the game unplayable? What, are they too busy preparing for the planned protests at blizzcon? LOL

1 Like

xD isit time for us to play POE instead

still facing 40008 error disconnect, every 15-20 mins. This has been happening since 16th, need some help here

1 Like

Facing this issues for past 4 days. Can you guys please resolve this

1 Like

Confirmed. Minions of hell wants to break loose of this game. To Arms!

Same thing has happened to me time and time again over the last few days, Along with the massive lag i have been experiencing over the last 4 weeks which some helpful lads showed me to get my ISP to contact another carrier outside my network that is causing the issue, even though my ISP didn’t do jack to help me, i have persevered.
But this disconnection issue is just infuriating… I have been working my butt of in GRs and doing it on my own, i just manage to get almost to completion, and bang, disconnected.
Sorry, but its just frustrating as all hell and its really starting to annoy me.

1 Like

Blizz, its been 3 days, there is a sticky by blizz both on Korean forum and Taiwan forum, but alas nothing has been done so far, and no updates either, its almost impossible to play the game with a peace of mind that you are not gonna be bounced off server in the middle of something.

1 Like

this is accurate a.f. lol

1 Like