The Rogue is back!

Could be cool fi done right, while i think this would be more of a next spec. after an addon :slight_smile:

nice idea.
but wouldnt´t i t be some kind of shadow-clne, tuned downed ?

in the end, they just represeants some exreapower to unsleash a few fleshy lights, along with a few extrea points of dmg :X

It makes sense because the summons are shadows, and Shadows and Shadow Magic is a huge thing for the Rogue.

I personally would prefer is this skill was on a Cooldown, like maybe 12-20 seconds, so you only can use it occasionally and it dealing a larger amount of damage, which would turn this skill into a Support Damage Dealing Skill, rather than a Spamable Resource Spender.

Yeah, very different opinion here… I wish we had no CDs longer than 2 secs in D4.

I think from what i have seen ALL Classes need multiple choice for dismount skills.

If i want to be a full melee rogue and not use a bow that should be fine, Let me jump off my mount and stealth or do some kind of aoe slice.

Sorceress Dismount skill is just a frost dash/blink with a path.
If im a pure fire Sorceress will/can i be able to change the skill to fire instead of frost.
Or will we have another skill for fire/lightning?

Barbarian Dismount needs to be a big jump smash pleease :smiley:

2 Likes

Well that’s because of gameplay style for that class.

When playing a Barbarian, or a Crusader, you’re playing a “Bruiser” meaning you come face to face with your enemies and defeat them in hand to hand combat.

When playing a Wizard, or a Monk, or Demon Hunter, you’re playing an “Assassin” or Glass Canon. Meaning you’re goal is to deal lot’s of damage to you’re enemies, but when they get close to you or surround you, you have to escape (or try to out heal the damage in case of a Monk). That’s why they have such mobility skills, while “Bruisers” don’t.