The one thing you would change if you could

What’s one thing (just one, mind you) about the game you would change if you could?

For me, it would be getting rid of the dialogue boxes that pop up at the beginning and end of every single rift. If we could get an option that turned off all npc dialog in adventure mode, that would be sublime.

1 Like

One thing? Allow for more than ONE boss to be encountered during public bounties. Nothing worse that heading there as fast as you can and someone else gets to a boss right before you do. I mean 1-3 seconds before.

Most cases the boss battle is fast and you don’t have to wait too long, even with the cut scenes from some bosses. Diablo’s is the absolute worst. Yes worse than Belial. Still, the wait and ‘denial’ is annoying.

I know I won’t get kicked, but waiting there when I could be doing something is annoying, even if it’s not too long. With public bounties you want to go as fast as you can for full efficiency.

6 Likes

If I could choose, then I would make campaign mode more challenging and rewarding than it is now.

11 Likes

reduce the drop rates of legendaries and sets, and make rares more usefull

4 Likes

Not being able to dismiss the Boss alert dialogs without clicking on them would be high on my list. I don’t know why we can’t ESC to cancel those things.

“Oh no, someone might mistakenly not join in!” Yea, maybe. How horrible would that be?

Not as horrible as having to click on them every single time, I can tell you that.

(Did you know you can’t click on the cancel button with the right click button mashed down? I know. DAMHIK.)

3 Likes

Change the attributes system. Remove main stat attributes damage multipliers (or severely reduce down)

1 Like

The fact D3 needs very high requirement pc now and the fact GR goes up to 150 instead of adding new acts/content. Also Cain should still be alive

5 Likes

That as well since it pairs well with mine. Having to click that box while I am in the middle of a battle is annoying. I bet that’s why most people take as long as they do to cancel it.

Absolutely. It’s a pain in the neck. ESC can be hit in a heartbeat, having to AIM for the CANCEL button while you’re dancing around mortars and lightning orbs, that’s a different problem.

And, like I said, it doesn’t even work with the right button down. I’ve tried to move the mouse down there, being a strafing GoD DH, and then click, but I have to let go of the right click for it to register.

Worst dialog in the game, honestly.

At least the GR dialogs go away on their own (and not in 60s while everyone else is stuck at the portal).

This has got to be trolling right?

RoS recommended requirements were barely mid range back in 2014.

3 Likes

Allow the transmogrification of any armor/weapon that you find.
“I am a demon hunter. I found a cool wizard dress in some dusty chest in a dungeon. Let me try this on. Oh, no! It requires 20 years of studies in arcane arts to put on a piece of fabric over my leather armor. I can’t look fancy while shooting bolts. I guess all this loose fabric will interfere with my quiver and arrows.”
This is even worse considering most of DH transmogs are just a simple and, in most cases, useless recolors.

1 Like

Reduce the need to pull huge mobs rather than fighting elites as you meet them

1 Like

Being able to save keybinds locally so when I switch OSes I can actually play without having to redo my settings every time. I mean, we can already set everything else locally, but not the keybinds. Those are stored on the servers. It’s supposed to help, but when you switch between OSes the mouse buttons are seen differently, requiring you to set up keybinds again every time you switch.

1 Like

One thing I would like to see done is change back to kill & exploring game. Not the mindless race as fast as you can when doing everything in the game. The mindless contest the game is today. To be the paragon / Leader-board Kings!!!

2 Likes

A proper selector for public GR’s…please!!!

5 Likes

Being able to look by GR would be nice. Example: GR 120-125 or 120-130. Something like that.

You really want to do a public GR 120+ and have the gear, build, and paragon to do so. What can you do now? You join a group and maybe they can do that? You have the choice of running 100-105 or jumping around over and over and over again with the hopes that you do find a group. Lets say you do.

Guess what? They have been at it for 4 hours, so you only get to do 1 or 2 public GR 120+. Now it’s back to randomly looking around for a suitable group. Either you settle for the lower GRs or you do your 120+ solo.

Of course you can try to be apart of a dedicated group or clan that clears the GR’s that you are interested in. Still, there will always be that time when not enough people are on or if there are, they are doing something else. So back to checking out public groups or maybe sit and spam GR chat for that GR run, or both.

Now, what if you could choose what public GR you want to be in. That would be nice. However, there needs to be some form of a filter to keep out the bots and the leeches. Of course once you pass the filter, people will inspect your gear and build, duh.

But, I can’t see that happening. D3 is too old.

2 Likes

make 1-70 matter along with the items from those levels

3 Likes

Death Knight class instead of Witch Doctor…

and darker visuals, not the cartoony graphics we got instead.

2 Likes

A lobby for pub games that allows you to pick a GR range that you want to play.

3 Likes

I’d flip the “easy mode power creep” switch off and start reeling the ridiculous damage/buff numbers in.

Now it’s season reset, play for a week or two, get bored, go play Diablo 2 while I wait for next season which usually ends up being shorter and easier. Even though pre loot 2.0/RoS was hard, I played it a lot more and enjoyed it a lot. Back then I didn’t even touch Diablo 2… Oh well. :roll_eyes:

1 Like