The new sorceress graphics

Firstly, I’m all in for the remastered Diablo II, unlike most, I still play Diablo II, classic, mostly HC now, and as a 23 year veteran, having played diablo 1 on ps1 and cpu, I’m not ashamed to admit I have enjoyed watching those tiny little sorc legs flapping around like bird wings all over the screen, until now.

While nerding out on every available youtube video of the subject, I noticed immediately the sorceress is rocking a longer skirt. Obviously I have already pre-ordered the game, so it’s not a deal breaker, BUUUUT, I do believe it should be taken into consideration. I know the developers are working hard and doing a fantastic job of reanimating all the things, and doing a fine job of staying true to the game so it can be played “as we remember it” but I gotta tell ya, not being able to see those sorc legs flapping around in high definition will be devastating to me.

18 Likes

I agree. Keep the skin showed the same please.

7 Likes

it’s all of them, honestly. It’s pretty noticeable in Barbarian and Assassin too, since they start out wearing little armor.

2 Likes

Totally agree, fix the appearance and don’t come with all that sjw stuff in my game

3 Likes

Agreed, also keep the nip clamps on andy… Man she had me going in my teenage years. She used to love when i gave her the fist of heaven.

1 Like