The immortal kings set is still under powered

im currently on the leaderboard and the set needs more hota damage or a buff to attack speed when using the two hander to maximise damage on the fire rotation . the set is just anemic compared to the other sets. please consider this the set has been the bottom of its class for toooooooo long . i would like to see the fury of the ancients shoulders become part of the IK set so we could have some more variance in the build …like the magefists or witching hour. but anything would be greatly appreciated. it just needs help.

2 Likes

The only way I see them doing anything with IK is to revise it completely, same as Raekor’s. H90 needs to be a bit stronger and have a way to completely avoid CC, but that’s it. Guess this is the best place to put it. Don’t count on them touching it for another year or so.

IK and Raekor are dead and boring to play. Not to mention extremely inconsistent. Every class has dead sets that won’t get much attention. I wish they’d get more viable LOD builds other than HOTA which still doesn’t come close to whirlrend. The Savage set was a fun new set to play but still weaker tha whirlrend. I’d prefer a new set over revamping an old one, or rebalancing items that could be viable LOD builds without impacting the power of sets.