The game doesn't load. Already tried various things that didn't solve the issue

When I start Diablo 3 via the Battle.net Launcher, the RoS Logo appears and then the screen goes black, which is what happens usually.

But then, instead of opening the game, I am being thrown to the desktop again after the screen went black.

Sometimes I am getting these kind of “error” message.
They state - translated to English:
“During the execution (of this program) an unexpected error occurred. Please describe what you did when the error occurred so we can identify it.”

Imgur

Imgur

I already uninstalled and reinstalled both the Battle.net App and Diablo 3, but it had no effect and I also checked if both of them are enabled in the firewall, but none of that worked either.

This problem started to occur yesterday.

Thanks for helping!
I appreciate that.

Update your video card drivers. Update your sound drivers. make sure you have the latest DirectX.

I went to “look for updates” on windows a few hours ago, and everything was up to date, but I’ll check the drivers for the video card, sound and DirectX individually again.

Thanks!

Okay, I checked the graphics card, the sound card, Razer and DirectX individually for updates, All is on the latest version.

I even downloaded a DirectX 12 Installer to reinstall DirectX 12, but it also said that it is on the latest version.

Still the game doesn’t start properly.

Yes, that is the case and the issue indeed had something to do with Razer or Synapse.

I downloaded Synapse 3 and now the game runs again.

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Yeah sure, no problem.
You are welcome!