The game crashes

I had yesterday one and today one crash. I haven’t such crashes yet. Can you help me, I get following errorcode: F41D7824-02C9-49BC-BA29-B705A10B0E85.

thanks for help

again with: 8861FA21-6C80-4284-A73A-7149544AE644

1 Like

Hey Remus,

Thank you for added the error codes. I’m afraid they are not giving me much on the cause of the crashing. If you are running any overlays make sure to turn them off and double check your graphics drivers to make sure they are up to date. I do recommend submitting a ticket to our technical support agents with your system files so they can take a look and get you back up and running.

The game crashes WAY too often. Mainly if you open leaderboards or want to look @ your profile or other profiles diablo3.exe completely dies. This happens less often while in a rift or greater rift. And this happens to ALL my party members i play with on a daily basis. Please fix that asap.

1 Like

My game also crashes too ever since getting back to Diablo for Season 23 quitted since Season 19. After contacting the support and all recommended fixes, came to conclusion that it might be my computer memory issue and needed to find myself a technician. Not really sure what the issue but I can play 10 hours straight of 3 other games like League of Legend, Dota 2, CS GO without any crashes with chrome opening over 10 tabs at the same time. but just Diablo 3 running on my computer and it crashes???

I uninstalled and then reinstalled D3 because for the last 3 days, whenever I try to pull it up, it loads, but only to the point of where the game would actually launch. The screen whites out, and goes right back to my desktop.

My fatal error is 826004B6-F244-48CA-8C90-9535AEBBCE9F. it has been happening for years. Upgraded computer, everything. Installed and re-installed D3. Greater rifts, bounties, solo and group. Multiple tickets have been submitted. It is not my end.

My exact issue, still no resolution. All drivers updated. So frustrating.

Hey, Zayssie,
I have a similar problem. My error code is REPORT ID# 29964773-A420-4493-B876-1C260C49CB61 Playing, BOUNTY GREATER RIFT, WITH 2 OTHER PLAYERS… Any progress on our problems???

Updated NVidia drivers, and set resolution to 1920x1080, with medium graphics. Screen now blacks out instead of whiting out. Still crashes at start up.

Also tried it with lowest possible graphics. Problem still applies.

hi,

The game crashes since version 2.6.10, with version 2.6.9 and before, I never had a crash.
7 months that it continues without any patch being deployed.
Apart from asking us for msconfig and dxdiag, nothing is moving, however, with the number of posts that talk about this problem.
Since november 2020 this problem has not been solved.

I’ll stay here before I get rude…

I have also been having a crazy amount of 4-5 seconds freezes and game crashes while playing. Although my game crashes have not had error codes the game just freezes for 30 seconds and i force close it.

I have tried everything blizzard posts in their automated blue post like updating graphics drivers, running game in administrator, repairing game files, lower in game settings, resetting in game settings. Still no luck.

If anyone has found a fix for constant freezes I would love to hear what they did. Just came back to the game after not playing since launch and really enjoying it but feeling defeated that my game freezes a few times an hour and sometimes for so long i have to close the game and re-open.

Oh no! And I only recently got my hands on the game! Any word of next update?

Well, given that it’s been 20 days since I posted my little problem with no official response…an update is very unlikely.

Don’t know if this will fix any of your exact issues or if you already found a fix. I have had a few issues with the game recently. After ages switching to the 32 Bit version has solved all (If not most) of my issues. Just an idea which might help. From reading into it seems there is a memory leak in the 64 bit version or something.