The Friends tab on the Profiles website has been broken for a month

So, if I go to my profile page…
https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/hero/80892263

If I click on the Friends tab, it tells me that I don’t have any yet…

However, as Battlenet shows, I do have active Friends…

This was first reported in Technical Support a month ago… here …but has received zero response from Blizzard. If Technical Support isn’t the right place for it (as it’s not an installation / connection problem) is this more suited to General Discussion? Where are we supposed to report problems with the Blizzard websites?

1 Like

There is no means to report D3 website issues. There used to be a forum once upon a time, but it was removed years ago. I know Tech Support does not deal with the Website, but I honestly have no idea where we are supposed to bring it up.

1 Like

Same reason why the in game recent player tab is missing. Cost cutting at its best. Sure, blow if off as a “bug” and “we are aware”.

No Party chat either. You’re in a game with 3 other people and it says, ‘you’re not in a party’.

Yes, that has been reported in other threads on Bug Report forums and on General.

This thread was created about Website issues, that are not related to the recent Bnet maint that broke in-game communications and grouping.

There are blue responses on the Bug Report forum regarding the in-game issues.

It may be totally coincidental, but it seems that my friends list showed up until I had over 50 people on it.

In the 'For What It’s Worth" Department, I’d say it may be profile dependent. My Friends tab does show what my BattleNet list shows. However, I can’t scroll beyond the first 9 characters, so I can’t look at 3 of my character sheets on the website.

I realize this is a very old Thread… but what ever happened to the Friends Tab on the Profile/

1 Like

I also have been looking for this friends tab, or the option to search and lookup battle.net id’s.
That was the option I used the most in diablo 3, lookup players character and compare builds, shared my id and builds, setups and so on. It’s really a bad that that option has been taken away…
and I’ve gotten zero respons on it from my tickets either