The followers and enchantress in particular

I have only used the enchantress on my wiz this season and wanted to share some ideas and warnings.
Let’s start with the warning, I was planning to use her last three pairs of spelcan’tut wasn’t lucky on finding the can’t die charm. The first legendary I found was the all spells active put it on her and when I later swapped I realized that all spells had a selection. What I mean is that the charm activated the unselected, randomly after I used a can’t die one. So if you plan to have any pair inactive stay away from the all active one.
So to the idea, when gearing I was able to gain the 25k mainstat on her without any augments other than gemming and so on. What I noticed when looking into the details is that damage reduction is listed there and hoovering over it, it says that armor increases the damage reduction.
So priority on gearing should be mainstat, armor and all res for damage reduction.
As for augments if you want to go so far maybe strength and dexterity is the proper way to go.
I tested to swap some topazes into rubies and the damage reduction got better.

Just cube up a rare charm to legendary. You have a 1 in 3 chance of getting the one you want.

2 Likes

I was unlucky there too :stuck_out_tongue:

No matter what I wanted to point out that fact in case someone wants to avoid the follower to use certain spells/ abilities.

The rest is for the damage reduction.

Maybe it should be suggested (in general discussion?) that follower skills really need to resettable or deselectable? It’s probably been up several times though.

Yep, I wasn’t arguing about the possibility to deselect.
I wasn’t expecting that to happen, so I wanted others that were unaware, like me, to keep that in mind.
Tbh this whole thread should had been in the general. Kind regret not deleting it.