<Star> The Fallen Star - Recruiting

<Star> The Fallen Star is a fairly casual and laid back clan with a few high level players. We are primarily ANZ, though do have some international members. Always looking for more active players!

If you are interested in joining us:

• Use the Clans search in game to search for us (The Fallen Star) and request an invite

While my friends list is full, if you send me a friend request AND do not have a clan already, you will likely end up with a clan invite.

Keep in mind that we cannot invite you if you are already in a clan. If you are in another clan and would like to join <Star> The Fallen Star please ensure you leave that clan first (right-click yourself in the top left, Clan, Leave Clan) before requesting an invite.

Please be aware that we do remove inactive members from time to time to make room for those currently playing. If you are removed for inactivity, you are welcome to re-request invite when you come back to play again!

Cheers!

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Season 17 is well underway. Limited spots

Wether the start of season, mid way or close to the end or even Hardcore or Normal mode anyone in this clan are always keen to help out players be they new to the clan or original members. I have been in this clan for a few seasons now and have received so much help with builds and progress and have enjoyed every moment I have had with the other members, so anyone thinking of joining up a clan I urge you to have a look in with us and join us in Santuary

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Looking for a clan for season 18 soon? Limited spots available

Thank you everyone!
Looking forward to Season 18, the season buff rings will add a new dynamic, and I should be able to play more! Hopefully we can get some clan groups going.
Let us know if you are interested in joining us for Season 18!

1 Like

Season 17 ends August 19th! If you are looking for a clan for Season 18 let us know!

Hi there,
NZ-based player here, returning after a few years of break. Used to play in Europe region but starting fresh now while I’m in NZ and playing in Americas region for better latency :slight_smile:
If you’re still recruiting, I’d be keen to join and have sent a request.
Cheers

Awesome, will get you an invite!
(Messaging from a plane right now, so later when I’m in my hotel and online, unless an officer beats me to it.)

1 Like

Yo!
I am keen to join the clan as well. Looking for some active people to hang and play with.
Cheers

Hi woodsy. I tried inviting you, but it said you were in another clan. Note that you can only be in one clan at a time. Cheers!

Hah I didnt even realise I was in a clan! Probably from when I last played or something :slight_smile:

Season 18 is underway! If you are an ANZ player looking for a seasonal clan, consider joining us!

Season 18 is well underway! If you are an ANZ player looking for a seasonal clan, consider joining us!

Season 19 starts Saturday (ANZ time). If you are looking for an ANZ seasonal clan, you are welcome to join us!

Hey buddy i tried to add this discord name, and it wouldn’t let me add it.

Would be interested in joining.

Hey Xannon, the clan search is in game. Our Discord details are then posted in game in one of the info threads (I don’t have them off hand).
Use in game clan search (bottom right), and you should be able to find us. Otherwise, I can grab your Battletag from here and drop you an invite when I’m home tonight. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll chuck you my battletag so you can give me an add! Xannon#6500 is my battletag.
my discord is GuapMan#5571, hope to hear from you!