The CM is looking for some Diablo content creators

Just watched this, nice analysis

2 Likes

Don’t forget Dbrunski125, his videos are great.

I don’t know that Rax and wudi are small time, they are pretty much the go to content creators pushing the highest skill levels - though admittedly fewer followers than Rhykker.

I agree, Rax is the man, he deserves mad props

Someone like Alkaizer is an amazing player but not super engaging content in the videos really, just him playing like a beast.

2 Likes

ahh, I had the feeling that I forgot something.
I watch Debrunski all the time.

Maybe this one was too obvious, so I kinda missed it like the elephant in the room.

I forgot DJuntas as well, so I put them in as well.

Thanks for reminding me!

1 Like

Depends on what you’re looking for. Rhykker is a pretty reliable and likable person, always makes high quality youtube content. LLama and Debrunski have great Diablo 2 knowledge and content.

If I could only pick one though it would be Quin69. He’s passionate, engaging, and most importantly, very entertaining.

3 Likes

Definitely he is the guy on Brazil. Since diablo 3 launch. He promoves gameplay, teaches players how to play, what skill they should use. viewers send tag he analyzes what equips they should equip and why. Lately he is just streaming each beginning of each season. But it’s a grea channel in portuguese pt-br.

1 Like

Since there are so many types of creators out there I’m completely open to recommendations. I do like to hear about the popular and large-profile players, but I’m also looking for new creators who just have a love for the game/franchise.

Big thanks to all the links so far! If you or a buddy have a stream or videos, shoot me a link - i’d love to pop in an say wassup :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m instituting a rule. Filthie is not allowed in until he gives us patch notes :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I subscribe to Rhykker, Bluddshed, Raxxanterax, and FilthyCasual on Youtube and enjoy watching them all.

FilthyCasual needs more votes in my opinion though. His videos seem to be catered towards the people who need to watch them the most… the newer players. Bludd comes in a close second :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks buddy, that means a lot

4 Likes

CMs now that you are receiving so many good links for players who still support the community, are you planing anything special for us? It’s okay if you drop us a few crumbs, we will not tell Bobby K. We did our part, now it is your turn. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Diablo 4 Alpha is going to expand soon (or soonTM).

1 Like

Nope. Next up on the release schedule is Immortal.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well since you asked! I just made affiliate last night and stream D3. Twitch

3 Likes

You and the community have my greatest appreciation. We have a few things baking right now to support the players, content creators, forum contributors, etc.

I just want to take the proactive approach and get a good grasp of who is out there, what’s important to the community and come up with some cool activations for the future.

7 Likes

Followed - Ill catch you on your next stream!!

6 Likes

Thank you very much, Diablo has a great community. However, the majority of the content creators do not post on this forum because it can become very toxic. So, use a wide net when you are looking for people who have constructive things to say. Don’t let the fault finders get to you they will always be with us.

Another good site is: diablo.blizzplanet sorry it will not let me use the link, I am not worthy.

1 Like

Rhykker would definitely be interested in chatting with you.

He regularly has other people from the community and other content creators on his stream (like recently he had Raxxanterax and MrLlama on his stream) and he also interviewed David Brevik and David Kim (and a few other Diablo devs as well iirc), so I am sure he would be delighted to talk with you as well.

I would suggest to just contact him with your request via reddit or twitter (he is not active much on facebook). I visit his stream regularly and moderate his subreddit, so tell him that I send you if you want, if you contact him.

4 Likes

Nifty. I was not aware you were part of the Diablo Reddit community. I know Thunderclaww and Menagese (main Diablo reddit) from several Blizzcons. Now I am wondering when I met Rhykker if I also met you without knowing!

3 Likes

This is what the Diablo community has been asking since a very long time - improved communication and engagement. It’s nice to see Blizzard have taken the steps in that direction.

Those streamers don’t stack poison resistance?

4 Likes