The bugs I have found so far

1. something’s wrong with the doors. They appear to be closed even though they’re opened or vice versa. I basically just find myself walking up to it and see if I can walk through it or not. When I click open it says it opened I hear the sound but the picture doesn’t change. It’s happening all over the map not in any specific place and it seems to be random.

2. If you forget to pick up your skill book from radament and you go back to kill him he does not drop it a second time. I’m not sure if this is a bug but it’s probably something you should consider adding since anyone knew is not going to remember that he drops the skill book. It’s only been 10 years since I played and I played for 10 years straight prior to that and I forgot the first time I went through LOL.

3. Using the shared loot system to dupe. I’m sure you’re aware of it since somebody made a video. I personally didn’t use it but I want to make sure you’re aware of it because I don’t want it to end up in the live version. I do want the shared loot stash though just if you can find a way to make it so we can’t use it to dupe. It seems that you now have an autosave feature when we level up. I found that out during a power outage today, super awesome by the way. Perhaps implement a system where it saves as soon as you move an item to or from the stash. Not giving the player the opportunity to alt f4.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resurrected/comments/mo8avd/diablo_2_resurrected_alpha_shared_stash_easy_dupe/

Indeed, Here a link to the dupe method just in case.
but i believe they look at the reddit quiet a bit considering how many feedback there is on it compared to the forum here.

I don’t think this would affect ladder/online considering save are server side , and using alt F4 wouldn’t do that effect probably, but even simply for offline it’s quiet concerning.

As for the door, it’s among the numerous old bug from the original diablo 2 that stayed in diablo 2 R , i also talked about this one and the “no drop” bug from monsters/boss among other thing in my feedback. I hope the loot one get fixed.

Well, I don’t think you can post here unless you own D2R. So it makes sense.