The Art of Warfare is now recruiting!

The Art of Warfare wants you!

TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to improve at the game , coach other players, do bounty hunting, or to share game knowledge with.

Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration.

We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers filled with active players daily, special in-house events, high level training, skilled practice partners, a full website and forum, your own email at taw, in-game clan tag, and much more.

To learn more or sign-up, visit taw dot net or join us in our community group in Diablo 3 found under: “TAW Gaming Community”.

You can also add me directly:

Battle net: Deathýrex#2380
Email: Deatherex@taw.net

History of TAW:
Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2800 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards.

Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family.

3 Likes

I joined TAW six years ago and i have never had a more fun time playing video games. Their are usually people online to play with and its great fun

I deeply recommend this community

If you want to add me in game please do eythor#2576.

I just got back into diablo 3 and I started playing with TAW. Having a real good time, and making plans for the next season.

If you wanna play join the clan or message me MrDemolition#1184 :slight_smile:

Great community, looking forward to the next season!