Thanks for fixing the inventory loading slow bug

Thank you for fixing the bug that has been around for over a year or two where on macOS the inventory wouldn’t load when you opened it so the items would be invisible and some other items like deaths breath wouldn’t be visible as well.

Thanks for fixing this (AT LEAST FOR MY OS VERSION) on macOS blizzard.

1 Like

I still have this problem. Any suggestions to fix this?

2 Likes

The problem is not fixed for me either (latest MacOS, everything up to date)

3 Likes

Not fixed for me either, what I have to do is switch the graphics quality setting back and forth each new game

1 Like

If I go to town in Act II this bug goes away (or at worst it doesn’t last very long). This was on a 15 in 2017 i7 MBP running on 27 in lg monitor with settings bumped to medium-ish and scaled to 1080p @60hz. Just bought an m1 MBP and transferring my stuff and hoping it goes away forever and I can bump it up some.

1 Like

More than likely the bug is not gone, it was just temp…If you look at the larger thread, this has never actually been solved and still happens.

So people say that random things in game will trigger it not to mess up, but it eventually comes back no matter what.

The only real fix is to stay on high texture settings. Setting textures to low, will do it eventually no matter what.

2 Likes

Nothing is fixed, the poster is being sarcastic. :rofl:

1 Like

No I wasn’t. Last time I played (and I played up to paragon 800+) it was fixed every time. I can’t speak for everyone. I am still on macOS 11.5

1 Like

Not a fix, but a work around.
Options > Video > Texture Quality.
Change to low (or high, just needs changed)
Accept.
then esc x3 to revert and cancel change.

been a year of doing this and no issues once changed. Sadly, need to do this every login.
Change a character? Joining public games? yep. Each time…

3 Likes

I play on the nintendo switch now instead. Much smoother FPS, apparently blizzard knows how to make games for the nintendo switch but not for macOS.

I bet blizzard has been in cahoots with MicroSoft for years now and part of the deal is that they’re supposed to make Microsoft Windows seem better than macOS by making their games perform better on similar spec PCs. I.e. a medium power windows PC will run their games better than a medium power macOS PC because they choose not to properly optimize the macOS ports. This makes Windows seem better to most people and as such less people will try macOS and it just continues a cycle of everyone choosing windows instead — creating a non monopoly-monopoly, cause you’re essentially forcing lies into the consumers by making them think that macOS is just worse for the same $$$/specs but it’s not, blizzard just chooses to make their macOS ports sub-par.

1 Like