Tempest Rush movement

why is the skill “Tempest Rush” called tempest “rush” if you only move as fast as someone walking around? dont you think it should have movement speed baked into the skill? i dont mean the one skill “tailwind” which only adds 25%. barbarians whirlwind base skill adds 100% movement speed. how about the base tempest rush adds a base of 25% and change tailwind to additional 25% movement.

if not then it should be renamed to “tempest walk/ crawl”

It did have a faster movement speed in Vanilla, they took that toy away from us.

PoJ set 2 piece bonus gives movement speed per stack of sweeping wind, makes you move pretty quick while channeling Tempest Rush, especially at 13 stacks.

The new PoJ set makes you move really quick! It makes every other class (excluding WD chicken) feel very slow.

I’ve abandoned my DH UE farming build in favor of PoJ monk.

I moved away from the vengeful wind since if my movement speed is to great sometimes i cant stack my flurry and then i cant do the damage or stay alive. Now with out im slower but clear higher GR easyer. But with its pretty fast

My guess is that it is called “Rush” because you move into your enemies while attacking rather than stop to kick or cast a bell.

rename the skill “Tempest Swinging my invisible Daibo around making it look like im running as fast as possible while other people around me are just walking at the same speed”

1 Like

Tempest Baton Twirling?!