Tempest rush flurry stacks reset for no reason

So I will be using tempest rush and during the use of the ability my monk will say something along the lines of " I must wait for this ability to recharge" which causes my flurry stacks to reset. Ive talked to a few others in global chat about this how they are experiencing similar issues. This bug is hindering my progression in greater rifts because I cant stack flurry high enough or properly time the release of flurry with my Convention of Elements. I apologize if there was already a topic on this as i almost never use the forums but i wanted to bring this bug up just so maybe it could be fixed. I appreciate anyone who could take the time to get this topic noticed.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this. Experienced this as well and stopped using the rune until it is (hopefully) fixed…agree with you though, it is stalling my push.

Sorry I’ve been so busy recently with Christmas coming up I didn’t realise you posted but yeah it’s frustrating because I’m actually really enjoying the new set and being able to use one of my favorite monk abilities to push gr’s, and they DID acknowledge this bug and said they were looking into it but that was weeks ago and still no fix.