Task failed successfully

Trying to get a stash tab, and in attempt 5 of the most unfun mechanic I’ve ever seen, it says “rain of vengeance maintained for 90 seconds” in red, then says I failed the task. Please help.

Not a bug.

You have to keep up casts of Rain of Vengeance uninterrupted for 90 seconds to successfully complete that task of the set dungeon. Have plenty of CDR on your gear and choose the rune for RoV that gives it the longest run-time per cast.

It told me I maintained it for 90 seconds. I did that.

I’m understanding my goals and things. that thing that says “maintained for 14 seconds, maintained for 60 seconds” ect. it said 90.

Once you’ve completed a task, it’s no longer possible for that task to fail, and it shows with green text of Completed, like this…

http://ximg.co.uk/images/2019/09/02/d3_set_dungeon_natalya.jpg

Are you saying that you got the RoV for 90 seconds text to say “Completed”, turned green and then later in the run it turned red and said it had failed?

Are you sure it wasn’t the other objective that failed, i.e. did you maybe run out of Hatred?

didnt use any hatred at all. the enemies get one shot by evasive fire.

the text said “rain of vengeance maintained for 90 seconds” but it was in red.

If the text was in red, it means you failed that task.

Please read:

This is not a help forum or a discussion forum. You have already reported what you think is a bug. Blizzard will read it. If they can reproduce it, they will fix it. Nothing more can be done.

Blizzard DOES NOT respond here. The players that have replied are trying to help you understand what you may have done wrong. But, you have neither posted screenshots or a video of your Set Dungeon run. So, there’s is nothing more to discuss.

From the How to Write a Good Bug Report sticky:

Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well.